How do Honey10 feel about Wooseok & Jinhyuk success on PDX?

Eve

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Wooseok is seen as the most possible #2 and even contender for #1. While Jinhyuk gets a lot appreciation and become popular on the show.

However, up10tion is at risk of losing 2 members because of a survival show. While it brings more positive interest towards the group, it's still at the price of losing 1 and maybe even 2 members.

Wooseok is my 1st pick on PDX. I have always like his visual but did not realise he is also a great performer until PDX.

A

Aerith

I can see both sides. I've been a Honey10 since their debut year, so I originally started watching PX101 for them (even though now I have many other favorites in addition as well). I'll hate losing them for that long in UP10TION, but I want to fully support them in doing this. I'm proud of them both doing so well and I do hope they both make it.

Also, Wooseok is fully showing that he can be more than just a visual, so glad he's getting a chance to showcase that.

B

bumbers

I'm thrilled for both of their success on the show especially since I know Wooseok has struggled but it's my hope that this success is helping boost his confidence again and then there's Jinhyuk who is one of my biases.

On the other hand, it would be a bummer for the fans and UP10TION to not have them both for a while but I'd also hope it might help bolster the group at the same time, gain them new fans. Guess we'll see.

Mirela

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,465
Imo fans shouldn't be selfish with them. The boys joined P101 for a reason, there must be something they were missing and came looking for. Personal goals are just as important as group goals. They came, they slayed, let them be awarded.
Up10tion has 8 members, right? And Wooseok and Jinhyuk aren't the mains. I'm sure they discussed it and the other members will be able to handle it for 2.5 years without them.

Eve

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Imo fans shouldn't be selfish with them. The boys joined P101 for a reason, there must be something they were missing and came looking for. Personal goals are just as important as group goals. They came, they slayed, let them be awarded.
Up10tion has 8 members, right? And Wooseok and Jinhyuk aren't the mains. I'm sure they discussed it and the other members will be able to handle it for 2.5 years without them.
Wooseok seems like 1 of the main members.
Wooseok is the face and visual of the group since debut.

Mirela

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,465
Wooseok seems like 1 of the main members.
Wooseok is the face and visual of the group since debut.
I was thinking more in terms of handling the performances, like main vocal or main rapper. With Wooseok and his past issue, it feels like it's almost necessary for him to make it to the final group. I think it would do him good beyond the professional and financiar aspect.

Top Bottom