how do you guys flirt with confidence? ;-;

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
Like, it's annoying because there's already like, "something" there, but we haven't talked much yet and then she's all flirty cause we're at a party and she's been drinking a bit but I'm always super nervous when directly flirting with someone, I always think "what are they going to think?" "they're gonna laugh at my awkwardness" things like that. My friend says being awk itself it's kind of charming for certain people but alas, I can't just dive into it. In person, like, face to face I'm the "panicked gay" meme lol
If I didn't knew the other person is kind of already attracted it would be better I guess, but it bothers me a lot knowing that the other person is already attracted but I can't really act much into it with confidence. Like, playful flirting when both already know they are attracted to each other you get me?

Tips?

Pleasure

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,000
tbh just be yourself, no need to fake confidence that isn't there
just go with the vibe and don't put pressure on yourself. if the person already set the mood and there is natural chemistry, that's great and easier for you both. be receptive to how they are acting and try to bounce off of their energy. at least that's what i do

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
Just listen to confidence boosting music.
Youre the shit! You're amazing! You got this!
That's what I tell myself. I practice facial expressions in the mirror to make sure I look cute and what not and reherse lines to say. Just approach like you think they want it. sell yourself to them!

Top Bottom