How many Legend of Zelda games have you played and which one is your favorite?

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
Ive played them all minus Breath Of The Wild. My favorite is Twilight Princess, followed by Wind Waker.

Ocarina of Time is great but I don't put it in that high of a pedestal like most fans.

No.1

Idol Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭292,855
Yes, OoT is my fave. I grew up with that thing.
Twilight Princess is my second fave. ALBW is alright for when you wanna pass up time, Wind Waker was kinda boring for me, Majora's Mask a bit too stressing. Haven't played Breath of the Wild yet.
:okbye:

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
I may have played about one third of all Zelda games. I missed most of the newer ones my last Nintendo console was the Wii and 3DS was my handheld.

I'm not really a Zelda fan, but I think they are all very good. I actually don't like Ocarina of Time that much and it was one of my least favorites, but when I say that I still consider it a masterpiece of a game. I just didn't enjoy it as much compared to other Zelda games I played and that's on me. My favorite would be Link to the Past from SNES. I really like Wind Waker as well, probably my second favorite.

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
I've only ever played old Zelda games on the gameboy, but last year I played Breath of the Wild and it's honestly an amazing game. The world building and game mechanics are so intricate and smooth, you can get lost (in a good way) for hours just climbing mountains and paragliding off, or trying to tame wild horses, or hunting for Shrines. It's expensive, but the game is worth every penny and is one of my all time favorite games❤

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
Ive played them all minus Breath Of The Wild. My favorite is Twilight Princess, followed by Wind Waker.

Ocarina of Time is great but I don't put it in that high of a pedestal like most fans.
Ahh that's interesting. Did you like Skyward Sword? As I'm playing BOTW I'm really regretting never having finished Skyward Sword.

Yes, OoT is my fave. I grew up with that thing.
Twilight Princess is my second fave. ALBW is alright for when you wanna pass up time, Wind Waker was kinda boring for me, Majora's Mask a bit too stressing. Haven't played Breath of the Wild yet.
:okbye:
Yeah Majora's mask always seemed like the weirdest Zelda game to me. I've never really been interested in that one.

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
Ahh that's interesting. Did you like Skyward Sword? As I'm playing BOTW I'm really regretting never having finished Skyward Sword.

Yeah Majora's mask always seemed like the weirdest Zelda game to me. I've never really been interested in that one.

I loved Skyward Sword because it is first in the timeline and many things link (no pun intended) together if you played the other games. If you are able to emulate it on PC id play it that way, cause using the Wiimote was very annoying and my biggest gripe with playing it as it requires more movement as opposed to Twilight Princess on the Wii, which did not require too much Wiimote involvement as it was a GCN game to begin with.

A

Aerith

I've pretty much played them all. Favorites are Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time.

Top Bottom