How often do you drop/stop reading what you're reading?

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,375,600
I drop web novels pretty often tbh. I usually read up to 40 chapters and then decide whether I like the story so far to continue or start a whole new web novel

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩
Social Media Lead
User of the Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,827,359
For web-novels usually within the first 10-20 chapters, most of the web-novels I read are ab 3500+ words a chapter lol, so I'm not gonna spend any more time than I have to on a book I won't enjoy

sm maid

Proud Soomanie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,199
I used to refuse to drop books no matter how bad they were but now I can't be bothered with reading if I don't like it anymore

I became a picky reader out of nowhere too and it's hard for me to actually finish a book now, rip

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,375,600
I used to refuse to drop books no matter how bad they were but now I can't be bothered with reading if I don't like it anymore

I became a picky reader out of nowhere too and it's hard for me to actually finish a book now, rip
omg that's so me :sejeongcry: i used to power through books just to finish them even when I don't enjoy them anymore. but now i choose carefully and dont hesitate to drop bad plots

Reactions: Katniss
A

Aerith

I'm pretty picky about starting books, so I don't usually need to drop any.

Icy

Tutor & Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,615,800
i used to never drop a book, i always thought i should respect it enough to finnish it, now i don't really read anything.
when it comes to fanfiction though it gets dropped fast.

ARandomFan

✧ your friendly alien ✧
Public Relations
Donor
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,237,100
I try my best not to but then something will come up so i stop and then I just don't continue... But I try my best to not drop a book I'm reading. :okbye:

Cinnabear

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭629,131
Good thing I checked this section first I was just about to make a topic like this. I am 15 chapters into this web novel and I'm debating whether to drop it. My patience is so low and I tend to drop stories easily.