How to buy clothes online?

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
Know what size you are and look at the sizing charts that is offered on the site.
Tbh I tend to order one size up just in case.
Be careful about what sites you use.
Also watch how much you're spending... I get carried away sometimes lol

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I'd recommend taking your measurements before buying clothes online. Clothes sizes usually vary depending on the brand/store so seeing as you can't try the clothes on you're better off making sure the measurements are correct.

xiaothink

~ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,901
what i do is i use stores that have free shipping and returns and then get several sizes of the same clothes just in case bc sometimes the sizes can be off even if they have the measurements on there. but yeah look at size charts carefully, and also look at reviews if available, they will not only give you info on what the size is like but also on the quality and if it's worth buying

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
what i do is i use stores that have free shipping and returns and then get several sizes of the same clothes just in case bc sometimes the sizes can be off even if they have the measurements on there. but yeah look at size charts carefully, and also look at reviews if available, they will not only give you info on what the size is like but also on the quality and if it's worth buying

I do this too

I'd also recommend looking up customer reviews on the store itself, it's nice to know that a store wont hassle if you need to return or change stuff.

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭639,522
i just find cheap clothes from online store and buy like 2 different sizes of the same thing, then next time i will know the best size of that brand :shablob:

Top Bottom