How were the team spirits for post-produce groups (KR, CN, JP)?

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,270
I watched majority of produce shows (minus JP one which is a shame because JO1 is apparently a permanent group), but I never followed post-produce groups until recently with INTO1 (recent CN one). I was wondering how the group spirits for post-produce groups are. I like what I've seen so far in INTO1.

I am assuming IOI, Rocket Girls 101 and Nine Percent group spirits aren't the best (? correct me if I am wrong) since agencies were trying to have some of the members pull out of the group or promote with another group instead (hence missed some promotion with their produce group). I am not sure about other groups. A lot of them tend to prioritize solo activities? Except maybe IZ*ONE? They seem good? or at least their music is good. I can also imagine JO1 having the best team spirit because they are a permanent group.

What are your thoughts or insights if you follow any of the post-produce groups?

Last edited:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,270
iz*one had great team spirit :heartublob:the members all got along great and it was clear they had developed a genuine bond
it's a shame I didn't have one of izone member as one pick, I would have stan them :weep:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭280,900
IOI was really short but it was enough to have a bond between the members. Despite their schedule they managed to gather 9 of them recently + Jieqiong/Kyulkyung in a short video call. They probably interact more in private, on IG for example besides some likes they don't seems to show that they were interacting publicly.

IZONE spent way more time together, their team spirit might be more stronger and we are seeing them interact more with each other.

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,270
IOI was really short but it was enough to have a bond between the members. Despite their schedule they managed to gather 9 of them recently + Jieqiong/Kyulkyung in a short video call. They probably interact more in private, on IG for example besides some likes they don't seems to show that they were interacting publicly.

IZONE spent way more time together, their team spirit might be more stronger and we are seeing them interact more with each other.
I remember there was talk of IOI promoting again? Is that gonna happen or only if all 11 of them are gathered? Because Kyulkyung seems like she prefers to stay in China?

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭280,900
I remember there was talk of IOI promoting again? Is that gonna happen or only if all 11 of them are gathered? Because Kyulkyung seems like she prefers to stay in China?

I only heard rumors, it's very unlikely to see IOI promote since all 11 of them are doing different stuff and are probably too busy. Maybe at best they can record a new song ? :unsure:
Kyulkyung is not returning to South Korea anymore in my opinion. She is in a much more comfortable situation in China (opportunity, money, support, etc) and we still have heard about her issue with Pledis.

Reactions: boo

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
As far as IOI, I know the fans still love them as their reunion viewership can attest to as well as just the fact that they did have a reunion 5 years later mostly because of how close the members etc. As far as promoting again that's always been unrealistic tbh. Once they are out of the mnet contract their current companies aren't going to let them leave for random promotions for temporary groups. Just wont happen, The company they are with has priority.

IOI was an experiment they only had 8 months of promotion where multiple members joined their agencies groups again or were created for them during the time they were all in IOI. Contract was too short and in a weird way I think that's one reason people never gave up on IOI, well some fans didn't lmao. Certainly the members are very close in fact they always are doing something together 5 years later.:christmasblob:

gF4QWed.jpg

• Love
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,270
As far as IOI, I know the fans still love them as their reunion viewership can attest to as well as just the fact that they did have a reunion 5 years later mostly because of how close the members etc. As far as promoting again that's always been unrealistic tbh. Once they are out of the mnet contract their current companies aren't going to let them leave for random promotions for temporary groups. Just wont happen, The company they are with has priority.

IOI was an experiment they only had 8 months of promotion where multiple members joined their agencies groups again or were created for them during the time they were all in IOI. Contract was too short and in a weird way I think that's one reason people never gave up on IOI, well some fans didn't lmao. Certainly the members are very close in fact they always are doing something together 5 years later.:christmasblob:

gF4QWed.jpg
they really had such a short time with each other D: I feel bad for the fans. I am glad they are close to one another though!

Top Bottom