RUMOR Hybe has no plans to remove Garam from Le Sserafim

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭288,000
They really don't want to leave her out, she must be really important for them, some would say she's linked to influencal people

Or HYBE must be absolutely sure Garam wasn't in the wrong, however good luck to turn her image especially with fans

Wait and see

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,950
hope yall have heard of the story that she was involve with some bullying with her friends about posting a naked person with there underwear on only and post it on social media @BianTwo @Pandaa @Seriously
I've heard many things about her. Which is why I question who's daughter she must be, because the company is going wayyyyyy out of their way to defend her. Idols, particularly women, get slung from companies for seemingly way less all the time.

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭288,000
hope yall have heard of the story that she was involve with some bullying with her friends about posting a naked person with there underwear on only and post it on social media @BianTwo @Pandaa @Seriously

I try to follow this case quite closely but it's a mess from both side, it's hard to have a take without a hindsight. That's why I prefer to wait.

Top Bottom