I can’t sleep...

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
Ever so often my body decides that it doesn’t want to sleep. Like I’m tired but my mind keeps racing or I just feel off so I try to do something to take my mind off that but since I’m doing something I guess my body assumes that it still needs to be awake? But I know I need to sleep so I’ll try to go to sleep again but then the cycle repeats...
I sleep for a long time the next night but that’s not particularly helpful.
So if anyone knows how to get restful sleep consistently let me know please.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

I wish I could give a part of my sleeps too much habit to you

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭516,171
Pronouns
She/Her
I know it's not the best but maybe consult your doctor for sleeping pills

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
I usually listen to meditation music before I go to bed, I find that it relaxes me and helps lessen the thoughts I'm having.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Part of the solution is addressing the cause of why your mind is still racing so late at night. If you are stressed or anxious about something, then dealing with the issue or resolving it would be a start. That might not always be possible though - avoiding being on the phone / pc a few hours before you want to go to bed, exercising to release any pent up energy, reading a book, meditation...there are different things you can try but benefits do vary person to person, so you'll have to find what works for you. For me, meds is a last resort, but something to consider if it starts to affect your overall physical and mental condition.

Top Bottom