I don't want to have children

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭752,315
We are in a shitty world with everything shooting up except for our salaries, diseases everywhere, sucky education system and many more.

For me, mainly because my dad and grandad (dad's side) died of gallbladder cancer and I happen to be the carrier. With the rest of the things above and this, no mini mes for me

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Cancer is a valid reason

But I'd say it's the best time to be alive. Yeah in specific places it can be better or worse but overall, it's just better to be alive now than pretty much any time in the past

Personally I don't wanna have kids bc I'm lazy and selfish. I don't wanna take care of a poop machine

Plus I haven't met Tiffany yet then maybe I'll change my mind:squirtlechristmas:

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Completely agree. Not only that but child care is expensive, children are time consuming and with the new technology depression and anxiety are going through the roof, little children want the newest lastest gadgets. When I was growing up I didnt have to worry about this because we had social media but it was very limited and you def werent making money off of it.
I wanna travel and see the world with my friends and s/o, kids are cute and all but they just arent for me.

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
maybe not on my own but i just wanna to adopt them, those poor kids who lives in poverty :RunPar:
this
i think there's enough struggling kids in the world I wouldn't want to give birth to another human being for them to experience all the hardships, there's already kids that didn't ask to be born in this world out there and so since they're already here might as well help them and give them a better life

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Bringing kids into the world in this economy is just a huge no-go for me. I'd rather just spoil my nieces and nephews.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I'm sorry to hear about the latter part of your situation...

maybe not on my own but i just wanna to adopt them, those poor kids who lives in poverty :RunPar:

this
i think there's enough struggling kids in the world I wouldn't want to give birth to another human being for them to experience all the hardships, there's already kids that didn't ask to be born in this world out there and so since they're already here might as well help them and give them a better life

Same. I'm already sponsoring kids in other countries atm, but my lifelong goal is definitely to either foster or adopt in the future.

Ash3070

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭839,143
Yeah I agree. The last thing the world needs is more children. And frankly, I don't think I really want to get married or have any kind of long term romantic relationship either. Maybe I might change my mind on that later part, I'm open to the idea but I am definitely not pushing out 2.5 kids. No thank you. I do think it would be nice to foster kids though. Although I don't think that's the sort of thing that can be left too late either. I went to primary school with a boy who was being fostered by an older lady. He had had a really bad start to live and when she passed away it really pushed him over the edge. He ran away when he was 15 and just never came back. Her family have heard on the grapevine that he now has 7 kids whom he never sees, he's homeless and he's got serious issues with addiction. So all that to say, I want to foster but not anytime soon but I also think there's a point where it might be too late and you're doing more harm than help. idk.

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭752,315
Completely agree. Not only that but child care is expensive, children are time consuming and with the new technology depression and anxiety are going through the roof, little children want the newest lastest gadgets. When I was growing up I didnt have to worry about this because we had social media but it was very limited and you def werent making money off of it.
I wanna travel and see the world with my friends and s/o, kids are cute and all but they just arent for me.
I rather spend money for myself and my significant other if I can find one.

this
True, I can't understand why some people are so prioritize on giving birth to children just to abuse and pass diseases to them. Yet when you confront them, they just say giving birth is 'their duty' :NayeonDisgust:

Some people are just not meant to be parents

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
I rather spend money for myself and my significant other if I can find one.

True, I can't understand why some people are so prioritize on giving birth to children just to abuse and pass diseases to them. Yet when you confront them, they just say giving birth is 'their duty' :NayeonDisgust:

Some people are just not meant to be parents
some people really think we would face extinction if some of us decide not to have kids it's so stupid, unless more than 1B people decide to stop having kids then we won't face mass extinction lmao
same goes for some people that are against abortions but that's another topic so let me stop here
I'm sorry to hear about the cancer, I can understand you perfectly having mental illness be transmitted for generations in my family

Kstarnet

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭752,315
some people really think we would face extinction if some of us decide not to have kids it's so stupid, unless more than 1B people decide to stop having kids then we won't face mass extinction lmao
same goes for some people that are against abortions but that's another topic so let me stop here
I'm sorry to hear about the cancer, I can understand you perfectly having mental illness be transmitted for generations in my family
Actually, the situation of more than 1B people can go both ways,
1. The leaders know that their country is doom if this continues so they get their act together to improve the quality of life, like raising everyone's salaries, lower house prices, affordable healthcare and many more (which I would like to see :LOL:) or
2. Some people see this kind of phenomenon as their act of 'duty' to have more kids :rolleyes:

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Actually, the situation of more than 1B people can go both ways,
1. The leaders know that their country is doom if this continues so they get their act together to improve the quality of life, like raising everyone's salaries, lower house prices, affordable healthcare and many more (which I would like to see :LOL:) or
2. Some people see this kind of phenomenon as their act of 'duty' to have more kids :rolleyes:
oh can't wait for 2 to happen

Top Bottom