I have a question about Ha Sungwoon

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
is he really going to continue as a solo artist and leave hotshot? I can't help but have these thoughts. and if he really does that, the only reason I see to this is that he doesn't want to go back to them because they are not as famous as W1 and I would be really disappointed if he really thought like this. the only reason he decided to join produce 101 was to help hotshot. he has a lot of fans I'm sure they would be glad to support his group too. now is the right time

we need OT6 asap

D9GjOc8U4AAZcNW.jpg

their IG is full of comments about sungwoon too

Mirela

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,465
Did he say the only reason he joined P101 was to help the group? I don't remember that.

Mirela

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭7,465
I remember him or/and taehyun saying something along these lines in the 1st episodes
I just rewatched their audition and they mentioned the group wasn't really active anymore and I know they came to the show without the support of the company. I didn't get the feeling they were doing it for the group but because they had no hope to get recognition for themselves otherwise and would not be able to perform anymore. And I think those are valid reasons. These idols spend months working tirelessly on the show, endure the public's hate, suffer through all that stress and they should only do it for themselves. I don't think I like the idea of idols joining the show for the groups because that leads to the company manipulating them and their actions. P101 should be a fresh start. It worked for Nu'est as a group because 4 out of 5 members joined and reached high in final rankings based on their work on the show. There's also the issue of the fandom they gain on the show. These fans prefer solo work.

Dawn

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
well the company he's in decides if they comeback or not i think. i'm sure he wants to comeback with them but the company sees themselves making more money with him going solo i guess.

pinkpanda_spirit

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
I just rewatched their audition and they mentioned the group wasn't really active anymore and I know they came to the show without the support of the company. I didn't get the feeling they were doing it for the group but because they had no hope to get recognition for themselves otherwise and would not be able to perform anymore. And I think those are valid reasons. These idols spend months working tirelessly on the show, endure the public's hate, suffer through all that stress and they should only do it for themselves. I don't think I like the idea of idols joining the show for the groups because that leads to the company manipulating them and their actions. P101 should be a fresh start. It worked for Nu'est as a group because 4 out of 5 members joined and reached high in final rankings based on their work on the show. There's also the issue of the fandom they gain on the show. These fans prefer solo work.
I don't really have time now to watch the whole episodes (I don't even remember if it was during their audition or later) but I'm pretty sure they said it. and looks like I'm not the only one who remember it
[tweet]
[tweet]
[tweet]

4/6 members of HOTSHOT joined survival shows for the sake of their team. if they wanted to do it for their own success then they wouldn't have kept the group together after all these years.. If sungwoon wanted to leave the group then like I said I would be pretty disappointed but at least be clear about it and tell us you're leaving.

pinkpanda_spirit

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
well the company he's in decides if they comeback or not i think. i'm sure he wants to comeback with them but the company sees themselves making more money with him going solo i guess.
yes I saw people saying this too. they said they were coming back soon as a group but gave a solo comeback to sungwoon instead so you must be right

Dawn

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
yes I saw people saying this too. they said they were coming back soon as a group but gave a solo comeback to sungwoon instead so you must be right
tbh as a w1 fan i do feel bad for hotshot fans cuz i know it must be hard.. if they comeback i will definitely support the group.

pinkpanda_spirit

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
What happened?
sorry I missed your post :(
you know sungwoon from wanna one right? he actually was in a group called hotshot before produce 101, he joined the show with taehyun to get hotshot's name out of here. we all thought he would come back to hotshot after wanna one disbands (just like other winning contestants did, IOI's chaeyeon went back to DIA and W1's Minhyun went back to Nu'est for example) but he still didn't join the group. he debuted solo as soon as W1 disbanded which is understandable since he was pretty famous. but we thought he would join hotshot for a OT6 comeback but there is still no news of OT6, no interactions, nothing. and their agency said that hotshot was gonna have a comeback soon but they actually gave sungwoon a solo comeback (for this month I believe). and few days ago HOTSHOT finally performed (in a festival if I'm not wrong) but they were only 5. so we don't know if sungwoon is gonna join them back or no..

chrystal

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭150
I'm not sad about the Sungwoon solos, but I would like to see him back in a group + I've been waiting for him to get back to Hotshot.

I wish we could get a clear explanation too...

Evanescence

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,805
sorry I missed your post :(
you know sungwoon from wanna one right? he actually was in a group called hotshot before produce 101, he joined the show with taehyun to get hotshot's name out of here. we all thought he would come back to hotshot after wanna one disbands (just like other winning contestants did, IOI's chaeyeon went back to DIA and W1's Minhyun went back to Nu'est for example) but he still didn't join the group. he debuted solo as soon as W1 disbanded which is understandable since he was pretty famous. but we thought he would join hotshot for a OT6 comeback but there is still no news of OT6, no interactions, nothing. and their agency said that hotshot was gonna have a comeback soon but they actually gave sungwoon a solo comeback (for this month I believe). and few days ago HOTSHOT finally performed (in a festival if I'm not wrong) but they were only 5. so we don't know if sungwoon is gonna join them back or no..
That's ok. I knew he was a part of Hotshot, but I only learned about it when he was on produce 101. I hope he doesn't leave his group permanently.

Top Bottom