I have a question for you stans who are reluctant to Z-POP

GalaxzZBoys

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,070
If they added korean people, made their songs in korean language and choose a style like BlackPink and BTS, would you change your minds??

Vanilla Cupcake

뉴이스트 ❤️ 동호회 🐯 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭606,065
Honestly, I just didn't like the vocals. The songs are fine; they are catchy as hell, but for my personal preference, I just feel like the vocals don't really harmonize well each other, and it kinda sounded off to me. I can't put my fingers on what exactly I don't like, but it's just not my cup of tea. The MV style and artists' styles are great, just not a fan of the music. So I suppose if they add or change the members and I like their vocals, I will listen to more Z Pop.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,900
Pronouns
She/Her
Style as in music or clothes? I like the girl group, but im not too fond of z-boys. But obviously if they made music like bts and could execute the rap sections, i would like it lol. But, they don't so. Also, adding korean members would do nothing for me, there are plenty of k-pop groups that i don't care about lol

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
If they added korean people, made their songs in korean language and choose a style like BlackPink and BTS, would you change your minds??
Not to sound rude, but I think your agenda to try to get people on board with Zboys and Zgirls are failing. I used to stan and tried to introduce them to people, but people's opinion are already set.

Last edited:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,743,000
It's depend. Nothing they do so far have captured my attention and make me interested in wanting to stan them.

Top Bottom