I just started rewatching Naruto allllll the way from the beginning to start off 2020

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
I never finished Naruto Shippuden because I just kinda lost interest in it for a while.

My interest in Naruto has been reawakened recently though!
It's been so long since I last watched it, It just felt right to completely restart from the beginning.:dogeLaugh:

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Oh only Shippūden?
Why not begin from the start?
And good luck with you that will be a long watching.

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
Good luck. My interest in Naruto has also been reawakened, I never watched past the Sasuke retrieval arc in the original series. I considered watching it again, but it's so long..maybe I'll watch the kai version

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't watch the fillers and you'll be fine!

D

Drew

Good luck. I guess I should start to watch Boruto soon as well. :JudgyDubu:

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
If you can find a list where they filter out the filler arcs and strictly watch the canon eps, OG Naruto and Shippuden is honestly not bad. Especially once you get to the meat of what the story is really about. A lot of crazy things happen, and some really sad events too.

People talk crap about Naruto because people always talk crap about things that are really popular, but Naruto is basically a story about friendship and acceptance if you really think about it. Id skip Boruto if you get to that point tho, its like the Dragonball GT for Naruto.

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
If you can find a list where they filter out the filler arcs and strictly watch the canon eps, OG Naruto and Shippuden is honestly not bad. Especially once you get to the meat of what the story is really about. A lot of crazy things happen, and some really sad events too.

People talk crap about Naruto because people always talk crap about things that are really popular, but Naruto is basically a story about friendship and acceptance if you really think about it. Id skip Boruto if you get to that point tho, its like the Dragonball GT for Naruto.
Yeah that's probably what I'm going to end up doing. I'll watch some filler arcs as long as they're good though.

I feel like I have a much better appreciation for Naruto as a whole nowadays. I used to be a big fan, then I lost interest for a long time... My love for it has definitely come back though! There's a lot of good moments in Naruto that I just didn't remember. Like I forgot how wholesome of a relationship Jiraiya and Naruto have even at the very beginning.

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
I finished Naruto.:wow:

I'm going to research what fillers I want to watch now before I move on to the last two movies and Shippuden!

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
I'm currently on episode 84 of Shippuden!
It's a relief to be finished with the Asuma v Hidan fight. It's a part I remember really well, so it was a bit boring to watch and pretty ****ing sad. Although Hidan is always a joy to watch! Kek.

I also just finished the first two Shippuden movies. The first one is honestly just a rehash of the first pre-Shippuden movie....I'd still watch it over other movies, but it's definitely boring.

The second one is better, but it still has flaws.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
Damn, what a dedication! I liked Naruto, but by trying to finish it to the end made me burned out of similar shonen series. I think after Shippuden 99 I was basically watching via osmosis.

Top Bottom