i just wondering whos your favorite book author and book ? what current book you reading? can you recommend some greatest books and great authors

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
i like books
romance
life lessons
quotations

my current book reading
from jenny han's
to all the boys series 3 always and forever lara jean xD
because of i watch it in netflix

since its not out yet in movie
i need to spoil myself what will happen before the movie out xD

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,459
I'm interested in a lot of web novels lately
Just finished reading The Scum Villain's Self Saving System the other month because I was writing a review on it

as for my current reading list:

'Mo Dao Zu Shi' by Mo Xiang Tong Xiu - Just picked it up again, up to chapter 23 out of 111
'The Husky and His White Cate Shizun' by Meatbun Doesn't Eat Meat - going really slowly with this novel, bc I heard it's really triggering
'SAYE' by Wu Zhe - still being updated, so I'm reading as the chapters become available
'Sha Po Lang' by Priest - Just picked it up the other week
'Seizing Dreams' by Fei Tian Ye Xiang - my main focus right now - picked it up the other day, I'm up to chapter 4 out of 165

As for the last traditional novel that I read... it'd have to be 'Lady Midnight' by Cassandra Clare
My favourite series of novels is probably the 'Bloodlines' series by Richelle Mead, which I ended up enjoying far more than the OG 'Vampire Academy' series tbh

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
My favorite author is F. Scott Fitzgerald and my favorite book of all time is Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger.

and I'm currently reading The Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison. Since I'm into books that ask questions about society or ourselves I would recommend: Lord of the Flies, No Longer Human, any of Kate Chopin's novels, Animal Farm andidk The Picture of Dorian Grey.

L

larme

i really can't choose a favorite book or author but, despite all of its flaws, i can say Gone by Michael Grant is my favorite book series of all time. it's one of the few from the"teen dystopian" boom of the late 00s/early 10s that i feel is still enjoyable to re-read with characters worth supporting now. i recommend it if you're still in love with the hunger games or liked shows like the society! it's a lot of books and get a little too dark by the last two books.

right now i'm reading the goldfinch by donna tartt (mostly because i want to see the film and support my son finn wolfhard).

Top Bottom