i need a advice ... im in relationship but my anxiety and what ifs attacking

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
Pistanthrophobia is the fear of trusting people due to bad experiences with prior lovers. It's such a natural response to being hurt, but if you want to be in a happy, healthy relationship again, then you need to overcome it.

im ready to take it risk but the phobia and anxiety attacking because in past relationship i almost married but the groom ghosted me in wedding day i already move on
i really love this person my new bf idk this feeling like what ifs idk what to do​

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Have you thought about talking to your current partner? I know that communication is one of the best ways of gaining trust in someone. It's hard to increase your trust for someone else independently, because then it becomes a matter of trying to change your thoughts. If you have someone to talk to, it may help make things a bit clearer for you

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600
I agree with rosie in that you should talk to your current boyfriend and express how you feel. If that makes you a bit uncomfortable then try talking to somebody who you trust and is mature about how you're feeling.​

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
If its serious relationship and its getting really bad so normal talking wont help, go to psychologist. It actually really helped me. And I was in phase when I cried everytime my bf was out of our apartment alone because I was full of what ifs.

Top Bottom