i need advice... how can i introdduce him to my parents and i hope my parents will understand ..

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
im scared of my overprotective parents
idk how to introduce him properly
my parents still thinking i cant do anything when i get marry soo worried about me

but i hope they understand im not that baby girl anymore i have my life of my own
they just scared when wee have family of own they felt they will left but no thatss not gonna happen
idk what to do specially were in ldr relationship​

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
Maybe you can sit them down and reassure them that you will always love them and you can't possibly forget about them because they've done everything for you. After you reassure, then tell them about your boyfriend and how happy he makes you feel and how you would love if they could share in the happiness with you by meeting him.​

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Maybe you can sit them down and reassure them that you will always love them and you can't possibly forget about them because they've done everything for you. After you reassure, then tell them about your boyfriend and how happy he makes you feel and how you would love if they could share in the happiness with you by meeting him.​
^^^^^

Top Bottom