I spent almost half of my life watching Grey's Anatomy....

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,514
Pronouns
She/Her
tenor.gif

so, yes i'm so f*cking mad after what happened to Alex Karev.

To be fair, i already knew what will happen because i spoiled myself (when this episode first aired in the USA and was trending on twitter); but watching the whole episode yesterday was awful for several reasons.

After all the character's development...i would prefer an off-camera death than the nonsense i watched.

I understand: the actor's exit was sudden but please, at least, don't ignore all the things that the characters have been through. And the flashbacks trying to change our emotions....no, it was so pity...my anger was bigger after that.:angry:

For a creator/writters who were not afraid to kill my dear Dr. Shepherd, they were really bland this time.

Disappointed isn´t even close to how i feel.

1d524acd9433fa1f6f2aff079e3997de.gif

This tv show needs to end already....i can't stand it anymore.
disappointment-gif-22.gif

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,514
Pronouns
She/Her
what happen??
i haven't watch the last season, and tbh i kinda bored and afraid that they will makes another bad ending for the original casts. :sweat:
Alex got married with Jo...and they lived a LOT of things as individuals and as a couple ...but because of the actor's exit.....he stopped appearing on the show and his closure was just a few letters to his friends, explaining that he came back with Izzy because she had his children and he needs to be with his family ....she love both but Izzy had his children so....yeah....awful ending for one of my favs:seungfail:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭993,570
Pronouns
He/Him
Alex got married with Jo...and they lived a LOT of things as individuals and as a couple ...but because of the actor's exit.....he stopped appearing on the show and his closure was just a few letters to his friends, explaining that he came back with Izzy because she had his children and he needs to be with his family ....she love both but Izzy had his children so....yeah....awful ending for one of my favs:seungfail:
yeah i know he got marry with jo but wth?
they're the best couple i love in the show and now they ruined it?!
poor jo, is she okay after what happened after she found out her real mother??
yeah shonda known for bad goodbye but at least they didn't kill him :JudgyDubu:

Top Bottom