i still have faith on OT13 WJSN and i know they will comeback as 13

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
There's inhaling absurd amounts of copium and then there's this. There's no way they ever return to the group, especially given the amount of money all three of them are making in China.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭996,670
Pronouns
He/Him
well glad to know that there's still some people out there who have faith for ot13, but let's face the reality here. the 3 chinese member already on their path to the top in mainland & ofc they're making more than enough than being idol in korea, why would they risking it all just to get back to hard life in foreign country.. :HidePar:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,489,816
The China line has been very successful in China. I'd be surprised if they came back.

Take Meiqi, for example. She has solo releases, she gets to write and sing her own songs, she has CFs and an acting career.

I will admit, though, every time I see a photo of WJSN I still count the members to see if they have 10 or 13.

E_JG0HZVcAEezEE

(From KoreanUpdates.)

Last edited:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I love your optimism! That use to be me for about two years after 2018(Chinity left in may I think), but since Covid it's even less likely they would reunite as 13. It's sad for most Ujungs who know ot 13 I think... but it's also about the best outcome we could have hoped for since WJSN ot 10 are doing good and Chinity are super successful in China.

That being said I will always miss them of course it just isn't fair that we don't get to know or say goodbye. Like SS and Yuehua have drawn this out and as someone who as been an Ujung for 5 years I just want to know with some finality what is happening lmao. It would be great to have a goodbye comeback or something but at this point Chinity have been gone longer than they were in the group!:pandafrozen: I'll always miss them but I don't usually think too much about it really happening as there are too many reasons for it not to.

And really what would an OT13 comeback look like? WJSN have changed a lot since Dreams Come True era:pandasantathink: Interesting to think about now too.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnb

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,489,816
And really what would an OT13 comeback look like? WJSN have changed a lot since Dreams Come True era...

Great point! We now have the subunits, and we've yet to see what's in store for Yeonjung and Dawon.

Given all these changes, an OT13 comeback/reunion might feel like a step backwards.

Top Bottom