I usually don't believe in conspiracy theories but...

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­229,700
I now firmly believe The Show is paid off by various companies so that their groups can get their win. Or they don't want a rock group to win because of conservative christian values. Call me crazy and paranoid, I don't care. Today, on the pre-voting DC and Oneus were leading. Maybe the police should investigate SBS like C&J and Mnet...

Last edited:

Echo

π•Žπ• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­23,441
"This ballad singer" girl..... He was almost a Wanna One member, DC and Onus have nothing on him.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­229,700
"This ballad singer" girl..... He was almost a Wanna One member, DC and Onus have nothing on him.
I should have worded my post a bit better. Was a bit emotional when I wrote it. But nothing against Jeong Sewoon, he deserves his win, but my complaints was against how The Show has treated DC and other groups lately..

Echo

π•Žπ• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­23,441
I should have worded my post a bit better. Was a bit emotional when I wrote it. But nothing against Jeong Sewoon, he deserves his win, but my complaints was against how The Show has treated DC and other groups lately..
If you put it that way you may have a point (I can't say if I agree or disagree since I don't follow shows) but I appreciate that you acknowledged that you could have worded it better. If this is the case, I hope DC and other groups get the treatment they deserve then :shablob:

munyuna

孟美岐 β™‘ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­80,835
i can remember two separate occasions where one of the top3 groups of pre-voting weren't nominated

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,184,700
Pre-voting count only for 5% of the votes though...

When it come to The Show, don't get too excited even if you have a massive lead in pre-voting

Top Bottom