I wanna host a game thread...

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
What kind of game would you like to host?
A kind game you have like pieces & their names but the pieces will be blocked. The members will have a limited amount of time to guess the name of the pieces that are blocked. The one with the most points at the end wins.

G

Galaxy

A kind game you have like pieces & their names but the pieces will be blocked. The members will have a limited amount of time to guess the name of the pieces that are blocked. The one with the most points at the end wins.

Hit me up when you host it, I'll provide the Plus Coins for the prize ;)

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
If you have the op ready feel free to hmu. The events team does a limited number of sponsorships per month. Where the members can sponsor a game each. I haven't sponsored anyone for october so I can sponsor you. :yagotit:

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Hit me up when you host it, I'll provide the Plus Coins for the prize ;)
If you have the op ready feel free to hmu. The events team does a limited number of sponsorships per month. Where the members can sponsor a game each. I haven't sponsored anyone for october so I can sponsor you. :yagotit:
Thank you so much!

Top Bottom