I was reading an old manga, and found this ad. Just looking at it makes me feel like my name's about to be included in some kind of list. :D

Ulmicola

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,990
17.jpg

Not today, Satan. Not today. :eek:hnah:

Ulmicola

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,990
wait does it grow you a manga teenager girl in front of you or do YOU become a teen instantly?

I did some research, and it looks like it's another old manga:

Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts (おとな に ナッツ, Otona ni Nattsu, lit. Nuts To Make You An Adult) is a Japanese shōjo manga by Haruka Fukushima. The manga was published in English by Tokyopop; the Tokyopop version of the manga is out of print as of August 31, 2009.

[...]

Natsumi Kawashima is a young fifth-grader who longs to grow up and become a woman. While crushing on an older hair stylist, Natsumi is embarrassed because of her age. Natsumi runs away and steals some nuts from a lady handing them out to women only in the mall. When Natsumi is eating the nuts, she notices that some of them are pink. The next morning, Natsumi wakes up with the body of a beautiful young woman. She does not notice her body transformation until her older crush, Toji Yashiki, asks her about being a hair model. They go on a fabulous date after Yashiki gives her a makeover.

[...]

Top Bottom