Idol of the Month: November

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
The people have spoken and Fish Market's Idol of the Month for November is...

Saijo Nagomi
a4.jpg

Saijo Nagomi, member of digital voice actress idol group 22/7, debuted in 2017 with "Boku wa Sonzai Shiteinakatta," she is the center of the group and voices the role of Takigawa Miu.

Thanks to @Some for sharing more about Nagomi!

As always, head over to Fish Market for more fresh idol catches! And also Ladybeard.​

S

Some

CUTE!!! Maybe I shall continue watching the 22/7 anime just for her! Takigawa Miu is my fave character rn :poggers:

check out their music too it's legendery 😍. They do both voice actress and idol activities ( since their concept is idols that cross dimensions) they usually release music videos With just the characters and the voice actress just perform but in their latest single they released a dance version with the voice actress and a music video for one of the bsides

Dance version of their latest title track: kaze wa fuiteru ka ?

Music video of b-side han chahan

they uploded videos of them performing the rest of the bsides from their anniversary live on youtube

( tattoo love )

( soft cream otoshichatta the cutest thing ever <3 )

Their latest single is more idol like and it was their first time doing unit songs but there previous stuff is more message based with a cool concept overall with only a few idol like songs

they currently have 6 singles with the 7th coming 2/24

my personal favorites from each single

1st: Boku wa Sonzai Shiteinakatta and Chikatetsu Teikou Shugi
2nd: Jinkaku Houkai
3rd: Rikaisha,Zetsubou no hana,Mirai ga arukara
4th: everything
5th: also everything
6th: i posted videos of some of the 5 songs above my favorites are

Kaze wa fuiteru ka ? ( this is the official music video btw - not the full version unfortunately but you can hear it in the dance version above-)

han chahan ( this performance is from 22/7's anniversary concert like i mentioned above )

and ponytail wa furimukasenai

they also have a manga for those intrested in reading manga and learning about more stuff that wasn't mentioned in their anime

Last edited by a moderator:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭466,259
check out their music too it's legendery 😍. They do both voice actress and idol activities ( since their concept is idols that cross dimensions) they usually release music videos With just the characters and the voice actress just perform but in their latest single they released a dance version with the voice actress and a music video for one of the bsides

Dance version of their latest title track: kaze wa fuiteru ka ?

Music video of b-side han chahan

they uploded videos of them performing the rest of the bsides from their anniversary live on youtube

( tattoo love )

( soft cream otoshichatta the cutest thing ever <3 )

Their latest single is more idol like and it was their first time doing unit songs but there previous stuff is more message based with a cool concept overall with only a few idol like songs

they currently have 6 singles with the 7th coming 2/24

my personal favorites from each single

1st: Boku wa Sonzai Shiteinakatta and Chikatetsu Teikou Shugi
2nd: Jinkaku Houkai
3rd: Rikaisha,Zetsubou no hana,Mirai ga arukara
4th: everything
5th: also everything
6th: i posted videos of some of the 5 songs above my favorites are

Kaze wa fuiteru ka ? ( this is the official music video btw - not the full version unfortunately but you can hear it in the dance version above-)

han chahan ( this performance is from 22/7's anniversary concert like i mentioned above )

and ponytail wa furimukasenai

they also have a manga for those intrested in reading manga and learning about more stuff that wasn't mentioned in their anime

wow, so much content :palove:
I'll be sure to check it out! I like reading mangas, so I'll likely check that out too!
I remember checking this out recently, it was great!

Congrats on joining translations btw

555458700781813770.gif

S

Some

Sorry if it was too much 😬. It's just so many people don't understand their concept so i thought i'd explain. Their manga is called 22/7+α btw . It is fantastic i'm glad sony is starting to upload more videos of the girls performing because many people think they are virtual idols which they are not they are multidimensional which means they are both real and virtual idols . Thank you :heartublob:
wow, so much content :palove:
I'll be sure to check it out! I like reading mangas, so I'll likely check that out too!
I remember checking this out recently, it was great!

Congrats on joining translations btw

555458700781813770.gif

Top Bottom