Idols Arrive At “2019 Idol Star Athletics Championships – Chuseok Special” For Filming

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Filming is officially underway for the “2019 Idol Star Athletics Championships – Chuseok Special”!

On August 12, a sea of idols arrived at the Goyang Gymnasium in Gyeonggi Province to film the annual competition, which is now in its 10th year. The upcoming show, which will air over the Chuseok holiday in September, will feature seven different events this year: track and field, archery, ssireum (Korean wrestling), pitching, penalty shootouts, eSports, and horseback riding.

Although certain sporting events that require special locations will be filmed separately, most of the events will be held during today’s filming at the Goyang Gymnasium.

A total of 231 idols from 44 different groups will be participating in this year’s competition, and many of them posed for group photos before heading into the event, including TWICE’s Dahyun, members of NCT 127, ITZY, MOMOLAND, (G)I-DLE, DreamCatcher, LOONA, AB6IX, CIX, fromis_9, ONF, Cherry Bullet, D1CE, VERIVERY, GWSN, TREI, LIMITLESS, NOIR, SATURDAY, and DONGKIZ.

The other male idols participating in this year’s event will include Stray Kids, ASTRO, NCT Dream, SF9, PENTAGON, The Boyz, Golden Child, JBJ95, 1THE9, IMFACT, GreatGuys, and 1TEAM, while the other female idols include TWICE, Red Velvet, IZ*ONE, Oh My Girl, Weki Meki, WJSN (Cosmic Girls), Lovelyz, EVERGLOW, DIA, Berry Good, NATURE, and Holics.

Check out some of the photos from this morning’s photo wall—as well as a sneak peek of the opening ceremony—below!

ISAC-2019-Chuseok-XPN.jpg

ISAC-2019-Chuseok-XPN-2.jpg

Dahyun-XPN.jpg

NCT-127-XPN.jpg

ITZY-XPN2.jpg

MOMOLAND-XPN.jpg

GIDLE-XPN.jpg

DreamCatcher-XPN.jpg

LOONA-XPN.jpg

AB6IX-XPN1.jpg

Bae-Jin-Young-XPN.jpg

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
itzy and fromis_9 both wearing my favorite color i will take these crumbs thank you

Y

Yeddong

I remember when groups from the same company were in the same team, now...

S

Some

Why did they only film jinyoung and moonbok alone and crop out their groups i hate that . Anywho itzy,omg have fun my lovelies

Top Bottom