If I wanted to learn to dance like kpop groups...

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
what style of dancing would I need to learn? I like bg hard hitting choreos and gg choreos like blackpink or loona (butterfly) what kind of dancing is that? What little I know about dancing it seems like hip hop would be okay? But I don't really know >.< Dancers of H+ help

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
You kind of just need to copy their dances imo, there's no particular style
I know there's a lot of dancing styles involved in kpop but more or less what are the most used styles in choreos? >.< Sorry if it's a dumb question

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I know there's a lot of dancing styles involved in kpop but more or less what are the most used styles in choreos? >.< Sorry if it's a dumb question
I'd say more on the hip hop side, at least for boy group choreos. I'm not a dancer though. Girl group choreos are more varied.

X

xonoxon

the best solution for your problem is, find / join to dance group. it was better for your skill to

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
the best solution for your problem is, find / join to dance group. it was better for your skill to
That's a good option but the groups I've seen doing covers are honestly pretty bad xd like, bad bad. I would rather learn the basics also, cause I can't dance at all

Top Bottom