MV If the World has a National Anthem, it would be this!

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
On this day (August 24) in 1975, Queen started recording ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ at Rockfield Studios, Wales.
The band sang their vocal parts continually for 10-12 hours per day, three days straight, resulting in 180 separate vocal overdubs, directed by Freddie who prepared the song.
ECu7ACJXkAEArEG.jpg

ECu7BVgXUAAoNBX.jpg

h1VV3i6.gif

Source

Barbiedoll

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,650
Should it be Michael Jackson “Earth song”. Much better with how humans treat the earth now.

perspherspley

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Should it be Michael Jackson “Earth song”. Much better with how humans treat the earth now.
Most People would be unfamiliar with Earth Song especially the new generation, and even before the Bohemian Rhapsody Movie, before the Memes and references, it is already way more popular than the Earth Song.

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
Most People would be unfamiliar with Earth Song especially the new generation, and even before the Bohemian Rhapsody Movie, before the Memes and references, it is already way more popular than the Earth Song.
Nah my 17 year old brother knows the Earth Song, it's not like when you're born after a certain year, you're deaf to older songs getting played on radio or tv. I love the Earth Song and it's message is relevant BUT I doubt people would appreciate a MJ song for national anthem (because of the pedophilia accusations)

perspherspley

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Nah my 17 year old brother knows the Earth Song, it's not like when you're born after a certain year, you're deaf to older songs getting played on radio or tv. I love the Earth Song and it's message is relevant BUT I doubt people would appreciate a MJ song for national anthem (because of the pedophilia accusations)
If people get ask to name a Michael Jackson Song, most of the answer will be Billie Jean, Beat it, and Thriller, and it will be rare if someone mentions Earth Song.
That is how Earth Song is when it comes to people knowing it.

Top Bottom