If you could give an advice about health to your past-self, what could it be?

Stannie

♫ e.s.p.r.e.s.s.o that's who i am ♫
Events Deputy Lead
Third Place Elite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,251,825
Elite Points (Sept. + Oct.)
Agree with #3. Not about weight because I'm thin but the building stamina part :weep:

Idk if this warrants as health advice but: Get over the fear of water and learn how to swim :tears:

Chomiczewska

Hamster
Second Place Elite
First Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,447,350
Pop that nose nastie:Slime:The ONE TIME I did like the internet always told me and didn't pop a pimple and it left a scar
Also, actually follow through with my "eating healthy in summer" ideas, for all the years I was planning to do it I never did

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭300
I'm pretty much the same with your 2 and 3. I really need to get myself into a proper routine for my physical health.

I think exercising (mainly stamina) is definitely something I should've maintained throughout the years. I'm slowly building it up again but damn, it's hard jshgfaf. The same with stretching; I used to be flexible when I was younger but now I've lost a bit of that flexibility. I swear you can hear the creaks of my bones when I try to stretch. :brbdying:

Idk if this warrants as health advice but: Get over the fear of water and learn how to swim :tears:
Same! I can swim but I'm such a weaker swimmer, I don't trust myself to swim in waters that are above 6ft.
I always fear that there will be a day when I will need to swim somewhere for safety but deep water/open water lowkey terrifies me. I don't want to go anywhere near it. :jinjudge:

Last edited:
Top Bottom