If you could live a day in the life of an anime character who would it be?

Kłapouchy

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭87,459
Going for something different than regular Jpop discussions this time.
Mine would be Daisuke Kambe from Millionaire Detective. bc he rich as hell. I would like to be worry-free with as much money/tech as I desire! :poggers:

ea97aa60982fcbbd6859ce5e13305295.gif

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,773,435
Pronouns
They/Them
Hotaru Imai from Gakuen Alice. I want to have cute inventory powers without the stress of having to save the world or anything.
Plus Alice Academy looks so cute, it was my elementary school self's dream school :okbye:

S

Some

You just described my long life dream me and my former friend from when i was a kid talked about wanting to invent a machine that can let u go into the anime world through the tv basically a reverse " the ring " situation 🤣 this was like in elementry school 🤣 so yeah back to the thing anyone littery anyone from every anime i ever loved even an evil person if i can be a character in my favorte anime no wait that wasnt the question live a day in anime characters life i dont care which one anime is my life and my love i might quit jpop and variety and music as a whole someday but i wont quit anime it made who i am today and was my bestfriend growing up ok now i'm being a mess 😳 ill shut up

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,165,614
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe as Fujioka Haruhi? Been friends with the Host Club looks fun:TzuyuKek:

And.....Sakura Haruno....having Sasuke as a husband....i'm just curious:poggers:

Top Bottom