If you don't mind to help me:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,664
Pronouns
She/Her
1.- Can you recommend me a good free antivirus for cell phones/tablets?

I used karpersky but it's too heavy. I changed to Avast but i don't know if i should keep it.

2.- Have you ever used a memory card for your cell phone? should i use one?

I don't like them, because when it get damaged you need to change it but you lose everything you kept there. But I think i'll need it eventually...my obsession for Love Nikki has consequences.

thanks in advance for your help

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,941,788
I don't use antivirus for my laptop but for my computer I have kaspersky paid.

One of my friends who is tech savvy said as long as you don't do stupid stuff on the computer like clicking on fishy links you should be fine.

Yes I do use an SD card for my phone. Should you use one? Depends on what you want to do with it? I use it so I can easily transfer things over when I switch to a new phone.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,384,963
I used Kaspersky too and it was too much. Now I have nothing. Sorry.

I use a memory card and I try to empty important things to a usb or hard drive regularly. The extra memory is very convenient. Plus I like that you can move some apps to it to save phone memory.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,664
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't use antivirus for my laptop but for my computer I have kaspersky paid.

One of my friends who is tech savvy said as long as you don't do stupid stuff on the computer like clicking on fishy links you should be fine.

Yes I do use an SD card for my phone. Should you use one? Depends on what you want to do with it? I use it so I can easily transfer things over when I switch to a new phone.
So you don't use antivirus for your phone either?

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,620
i've never used an antivirus on anything other than a computer so i'm no help there but i do recommend even just a simple sd card for your phone if the phone doesn't have much memory on it - it can help a lot if you like to take or save pics too because you can easily transfer them to another device or just get another card when you run out of room on it

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,514,316
I don't use an antivirus program on my phone. The Android OS has Google Play Protect (under Settings -> Security) which helps protect against malware.

I have used microSD cards, mainly to copy/backup files from my phone to a computer.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
I use to use AVG a few years ago idk if they are still good or not lol There's bit defender,. trend micro and a few other besides kasperkys, norton mcafee etc.

Top Bottom