if you'd met your online friends irl (instead of online), would you be friends?

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I am much more fun and easygoing irl. I just like to have fun so I would say that I would most likely befriend anyone irl lol.

i don't really know you but happy birthday :) thanks for bein a mod :sanapray:

bibbidi

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Graphics
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,150
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like I wouldn't :pandasantathink:
I'm shy and kind of abrasive

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
:unsure:

The term "idealism" and the related labeling, whether self-applied or otherwise, of individuals and/or groups as being "idealistic" or against such viewpoints has a certain complexity to it. In the sense of metaphysical thought, "idealism" is generally described as centering around a particular view of objective reality versus the perception of reality; the question of whether or not potential knowledge exists independently to humanity or whether such knowledge is solely tied to experiences in the mind gets debated. Even within that particular intellectual sphere, the stamp of "idealist" as applied to particular philosophers, with them often possessing rather nuanced views, attracts considerable controversy.

The term "ideal" has also been applied to organizations like independent churches to social activist groups to political parties to nation states and more. An entity's ideals usually function as a way to set firm guidelines for decision making, with the possibility of having to sacrifice and undergo loss being in the background. While ideals constitute fuzzy concepts without that clear-cut a definition, they remain an influential part not just of personal choice but of larger, civilization-wide social direction. Ideals as a topic receive both scholarly and layman discussion within a variety of fields including philosophy both historically and more recently.[citation needed]

In colloquial language, the term "ideal" is often applied loosely, with varying circumstances getting described as such in highly different contexts. For instance, in cooking the descriptions of certain ingredient portions, heating temperatures, preparation times, and the like are often labeled as "ideal" or otherwise. Such uses of the term are often distinct from the historical and social concept of having an "ethical ideal" as such.

:ROFLMAO:
Girl I meant Idols let me live :peepoblanket:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
My first thought was that if I met Sc*** in person we'd probably fight and the fucker would hit me hard because "equality" and in my head Bobo's a little kid that I protect so if a 6 foot man appeared my heart would break. @OutroTearTheFirst is really cool in my head, so she'd probably ruin it in real life.

@AKID❀KI and @Mimi i have no interest in ever meeting

@ARandomFan @sm maid @Baymax and Llama I think I'd enjoy meeting. They'd let me do what I want and just tag along and Humour me :bakacat:

They say never to meet your ideals for a reason

definitely I'd make you pay for all of our dates :heartublob:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,050
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
:heartpar:hehehe I just wanted to be annoying :ROFLMAO:

classic Schmosby.
E8wliXP.png

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
Maybe. Well, my irl personality is the same as my online one...the only difference is I am less abrasive irl. But I tend to be rather awkward and don't like talking unless the topic interests me:pepesanta:I also don't emote irl.

Top Bottom