I'm Sick

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­201,500
It's just made me even angrier to be honest. I'm not that surprised, but I'm so disappointed. I just knew they'd toss Wonho out and then try to wash their hands of him like this. If they think Monbebe will just forget about everything they've done to Wonho they're sadly mistaken. I'm never going to just let this go. The way they handled the situation was the absolute worst tbh. They failed to protect him and then they fed us false hope up until now just to get more profit. It's made me want to fight harder for Wonho now.

moue

ā„€ā„€ā„€
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­313,917
It's just made me even angrier to be honest. I'm not that surprised, but I'm so disappointed. I just knew they'd toss Wonho out and then try to wash their hands of him like this. If they think Monbebe will just forget about everything they've done to Wonho they're sadly mistaken. I'm never going to just let this go. The way they handled the situation was the absolute worst tbh. They failed to protect him and then they fed us false hope up until now just to get more profit. It's made me want to fight harder for Wonho now.
Your sig is everything!

A

Aerith

I'm disappointed, but not surprised. I knew it was coming... even if I didn't want it to. :sadpuppy:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
āØ­1,954,336
I'm disappointed, but not surprised. I knew it was coming... even if I didn't want it to. :sadpuppy:
Same :sejeongcry:
Same I felt like Monebebe was used :tears:

Top Bottom