Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
a71c00cbce63b6025e500fc528aad14d.jpg

• No fantaken images.
    To protect the content creators rights as well as ourselves fantaken images are not allowed to be used as badges.​
  • Only HQ pictures.
    For quality purposes. The higher quality, the better an image will look as a badge.​
  • No heavily edited images.
    The more edited, the worse the quality becomes overall.​
  • No extreme contrast, highlighted colors, or super light/dark images.
    They just don't look good when sized down.​
  • Face should be centered.
    For aesthetic purposes.​
  • Logos should only be used for groups & are not allowed for individuals (in most cases).
    We understand some artists are very difficult to find pictures of and will deal with that on a case by case basis.​
  • Only screenshots from Music Videos, CFs and official content are allowed.
    If you're unsure what falls under this rule, please don't hesitate to ask on our ask thread.​
  • Profiles can be used, as well as some object coverage is allowed.
    Face coverage isn't totally ruled out but the more you can see of the artist the better. Profiles are OK if we can clearly tell who the artist is.​
  • Derp faces / Exaggerated facial expressions / Unrecognizable.
    These will not be allowed, badges are not to be meme-like or anything that is out of the ordinary/unpleasant, such as: frowning, crying, etc. We will also not be allowing badges that look weird and in which people look unrecognizable - regardless of it being an official picture.​
  • Zooms.
    Any mocks found to be too zoomed in or zoomed out will need to be readjusted, as all badges must be able to resized down to 74x74 properly. In the event a mock does not pass crop standards, it will need to be readjusted until our quality standards are met.​
  • Pre-Approval of badges.
    We ask that all OPโ€™s submit their round 1 mocks to be pre-approved by an Awards member in the appropriate thread. This is to avoid badges that are not up to standards from making it to later rounds and dividing votes from other badges. That being said, we still reserve the right to veto any badge that we feel does not follow the rules by the final crop (this is especially relevant in crop rounds).​
  • Final submission.
    The Awards team reserve the right to re-do a mock if we feel they are not in accordance to all the aforementioned rules.​
Supporters​
keepers​
Misa, idol killer, Some,abra,kimsguardian​
Misa,abra,kimsguardian​

* Schedule:
Suggestions: 28/10 10PM KST - 11/11 10PM KST
Pre-approval:
Voting: 18 November 01:00 CET - 22 November 18:00 CET
Final approval: after that

Suggestions:

abra1-1.png

abra2-1.png

*Winning badge:
abra1-1.png

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
S

Some

I'm supporting and keeping (I'm not 100% sure how the system works here but I assume it's similar to OH)

i guess so yeah , 2 keepers , 5 supporters, suggestion phase, preapproval, voting, submitting/final approval

Misa

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ1,611,300
@Misa do you want me to count the mocks you posted as suggestions or no ?
Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy this week.

Username: Misa
Mock:
xCF7VJs.png
3uc5olQ.png

Original image:

X, X

If the mocks need to be fixed, I don't know if I'll have time to do it, maybe the Awards Team could help us with that :feelsblankie:

S

Some

Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy this week.

Username: Misa
Mock:
xCF7VJs.png
3uc5olQ.png

Original image:

X, X

If the mocks need to be fixed, I don't know if I'll have time to do it, maybe the Awards Team could help us with that :feelsblankie:

thanks lovely fixing is done by the op in preapproval you dont have to do it @abra is the op now they'll handle it

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
The suggested badges have made it through pre-approval, which signals the start of the voting phase! You have until 18:00 CET on the 22nd to vote for your favourite badge!

These are the suggestions:

Option 1.
abra1-1.png

Option 2.
abra2-1.png

Vote by following this mold:

Username: [your username]
Badge: [#of the badge you want to vote for]

I will check the results after the deadline, so you can change your vote at any time until then by editing the post.
@Misa @Idol Killer @Some @kimsguardian

Top Bottom