[Instiz] Apink Park Chorong’s past pictures were released by the victim, who claims to have suffered from school violence by Chorong

kimsguardian

you are my ONE Story 🔥
VIP+
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭729,250

Park Chorong while in high school was sent by Kim, who claims to have suffered from school violence by Park Chorong.

original post: instiz

1. These are pictures that have nothing to do with school bullying, but I’m disappointed with her

2. Wow.. We really shouldn’t trust anyone..

3. I was shocked because it was so different from her image that I know…

4. Wow… To be honest, I wasn’t curious, but seeing her went to a bar… I think I know what kind of person she is

5. I’m so shocked…….

6. Well… Her past is just bad

7. Crazy… It’s completely different from the image of Apink Chorong that I know…

8. Just reveal the truth quickly

9. Wow, but if that’s true, I wonder why she’s revealing it now, and I’m curious how she felt while watching Chorong’s activities on TV for a long time..

10. First of all, be neutral…

etherealyeon

yeon | she/her
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,250
oh? is it expose popular idol while they're at the peak of fame season? honestly i feel publicly embarrassing an idol is kinda messy and seeking for attention i feel stuff like this should be dealt with privately and away from the public eye. yes the idol still needs to own up to it but kinda like red velvet how they're group practically fell off and we know SM takes the groups off of promotion when they're disbanding

Last edited:

Pre-TEE JiS00 BlinK

A Dying Light (An Endless Fight)
Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,501
Making your laundry (as it were) public is not a wise move or investment for that matter.
She should have taken it up privately. The sensible and mature thing to do.

Attention seeking is all I grasp from this.

Top Bottom