Interest check for NCT/WayV OTP Badges

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
Hello! I'm planning to host a voting thread for NCT/WayV OTP badges, but before that I'd like to see how many people are actually interested in getting them.

Please fill out the form below if you're interested.
Username:
OTP badge(s) you're interested in:

Example
:
Username: bjergsen
OTP badge you're interested in: Markhyuck

Please also let me know if you have a custom award form and you'd like to use it toward an OTP (or if you'd like to buy one and use it). I myself will be buying a form and use it for Markhyuck.

The interest check will be open until 11:59 PM EDT on September 15.

I will only host a general voting thread if there's interest in getting 2 or more OTP badges (applies to member OTPs and also NCT x group). If not, I will only host a thread for Markhyuck.

If there are any questions let me know as well!​

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
also another important note: even though there's no need for supporters and keepers, it's ideal that each badge has a minimum of 2 users who would keep it to prevent the badge from being deleted during the annual purge.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,165,614
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: Belrockangel
OTP badge you're interested in: Nomin

Reactions: anh

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
bumping again
also, please do let me know if you're willing to buy an award request form and/or if you already have one and would like to contribute. i have enough wons to cover 5 forms, but that's not enough for all the otps that have been suggested so far.

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
last day for interest check!

if you have an award form/is willing to buy a form to donate towards this, please let me know which otp you'd like to use it for.

anh

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
thank you for participating in the interest check!
interest has been expressed in the following otps:

markhyuck
yuwin
nomin
taeten
luwoo
dotae
lumark
winren
winkun
tenwin
renle
tendery
jaeyong

as of right now there are potentially 7 awards forms, 5 will be bought by me and 2 will be supplied by RenjunSlays and Beefy. the voting thread will be going up at 12:00 PM EDT september 16 (which gives me enough time to finish crying about svt comeback + mark superm teasers). please let me know before then if you'd like to contribute award forms for any otp on this list. if not, voting will proceed for 7 otps out of this list, and the rest will have to wait until i'm not broke.

@RenjunSlays @Beefy let me know once you've bought the form​

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810
thank you for participating in the interest check!
interest has been expressed in the following otps:

markhyuck
yuwin
nomin
taeten
luwoo
dotae
lumark
winren
winkun
tenwin
renle
tendery
jaeyong

as of right now there are potentially 7 awards forms, 5 will be bought by me and 2 will be supplied by RenjunSlays and Beefy. the voting thread will be going up at 12:00 PM EDT september 16 (which gives me enough time to finish crying about svt comeback + mark superm teasers). please let me know before then if you'd like to contribute award forms for any otp on this list. if not, voting will proceed for 7 otps out of this list, and the rest will have to wait until i'm not broke.

@RenjunSlays @Beefy let me know once you've bought the form​
thanks for doing this! Super excited for my markhyuck and nomin badges :shablob::shablob::shablob: if only i was a bit richer.....

Top Bottom