EVENTS TEAM [Interest Check] WW/Mafia (Turbo Setup) Tournament

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Was it my fault you didn't correct me after the first "she" and the hundred other "she"s that follow? :iwillfightyou: No? I'm glad we agreed.

gkpn010.gif
No, we aren't agreeing!!!
It is your fault, like uturning us!
gkpn010.gif

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,926,407
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
yeah it really depends on the time but I'd be interested :bakacat:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,983,500
Honestly I will be interested if the time suit me but honestly most games held here do not suit Asia timezone due to the lack of players and also the hosts might not be able to host it at a timing good for Asia timezone.

I will like if it can be like 10/11pm KST. But honestly, if it is hosted, host it at a timing that the majority can be comfortable with.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Doubt I'll play but if I do I'd much rather play at 3am BST than 7pm - 9pm BST , dinner time can not be messed with.

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
That would be like 8am for me lol
I could do starting from 10pm-1am kst too but tbh don't worry about me, host in your own time

I'm an early riser so 10pm kst is doable for me, so dw about me. I'll try to make it work so Dr. Kim can play together and lynch each other :wow:

Honestly I will be interested if the time suit me but honestly most games held here do not suit Asia timezone due to the lack of players and also the hosts might not be able to host it at a timing good for Asia timezone.

I will like if it can be like 10/11pm KST. But honestly, if it is hosted, host it at a timing that the majority can be comfortable with.

I'd love to host around that time tbh since I wake up early. I think we could test a few games around that time to see what the level of participation is like and go from there :shablob: We wouldn't want anyone to feel excluded because of time factor.

Thanks for the feedback :peepopbirthday:

Doubt I'll play but if I do I'd much rather play at 3am BST than 7pm - 9pm BST , dinner time can not be messed with.

You wake up at 3am?! I- :wut: And is that 10pm est? Noted...

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I'm an early riser so 10pm kst is doable for me, so dw about me. I'll try to make it work so Dr. Kim can play together and lynch each other :wow:

I'd love to host around that time tbh since I wake up early. I think we could test a few games around that time to see what the level of participation is like and go from there :shablob: We wouldn't want anyone to feel excluded because of time factor.

Thanks for the feedback :peepopbirthday:

You wake up at 3am?! I- :wut: And is that 10pm est? Noted...

I can wake up any time for a game, it's not really that hard for me. I'd rather disturb my sleep than my daily routine

Top Bottom