INTERVIEW INTERVIEW: RYU SERA

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
What is success to you?

Right amount of income, right amount of freedom, and right amount of happiness.
I love her answer to this question; it's hard to find a balance for all three things but I hope that she has managed to do so!

Is there an interesting story you would like to share behind the working process?

I made this album out of fear of becoming forgotten. Surprisingly that was my biggest motive at the time.
Ryu Sera won't be forgotten, especially here! :palglam:

Thank you to both the PR team for conducting the interview and Ryu Sera for taking time out of her day to respond!
This was a really wonderful interview and I can imagine an exciting experience to the PR Team.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Sera sounds like a deep thinker. I guess that's why... "I still write lyrics too poetically."
Even this interview had poetry in it..."A foggy path to uncertain hope. But the road never ends"
But my favourite part of all
What is success to you?
"Right amount of income, right amount of freedom, and right amount of happiness"

GetRapper

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,011
I haven't posted here in a very long time and kinda gave up on KPOP, but I'm a fan of Namyu and Sera and found out that Hallyu+ did an interview with her! Outstanding questions and I cherish Sera's motivations and honesty. I've been watching Miss Back because of her and Raina, thanks again for the interview!

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
I have read it already but forgot to post here
That was so cute and interesting...even though I'm not familiar with her I got the impression that she is a great and fun person

Way to go Coco!!! You did an amazing work <3

Last edited:
Top Bottom