Interview with former 9Muses member, singer and 'Miss Back' participant, Ryu Sera!

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,338,428
interview.png

Hello, lovely people of H+! How are you today? PR team brings you wonderful news that we got our first interview with lovely and talented - Ryu Sera! She is a singer, former Nine Muses member and leader, and a current participant on TV show Miss Back! She also has her YouTube channel where you can see her react and give love to other female idols! You may also want to check out her mini-album, Stay Real, which was released back in 2018! Check out her recent release, Lean on Me, below. We will be inquiring her more about Miss Back and what are her plans and goals for 2021!

Me, your local Chococo, will be conducting an interview with her! :shablob: And I would like to ask you my lovely H+ people to ask her questions!

QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL JANUARY 16TH, 9PM GMT! (JANUARY 17TH, 6AM KST). We will be finalizing questions till then.

Thank you so much for your participation and take care!

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,400
Pronouns
She/Her
This is so great for H+ and for you, Coco!
I'm glad the queen agreed!
im no good with questions but lemme make a basic one
"Do you have any resolutions for this year? If so, what are they? :poggers: "​

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,000
Hmmm questions, questions... What would be some go to advice you'd want to give younger idols in the industry?
With covid putting a stop to crowds, have you "attended" any online concerts/events?
And lastly, and MOST importantly... Is Dami gunna hook you up with an early Somnia cape and lightstick?
:doge:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,338,428
im still in goddamned shock XD this is great for H+
Please thank our lovely @DR. K💉M 👄 for suggesting I email her, I owe it all to her <3
I was a little bit too hesitant on reaching out to Sera, but she's definitely lovely and I love her so much, I am very excited :heartublob:

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,100
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
wooow!! :ohmygod:
When I got into kpop more in 2013, there was no doubt that 9muses dominated the year with their releases, and Sera was their key member. From what I've seen since she left the group she seems so sweet too.
idk what to ask :sweat: I don't want to ask anything that she's answered a lot before but also not something that might be too controversial, brings back bad memories or about her views on other people. it's hard!

Maybe I have to marathon her youtube channel :catpopcorn:

How exciting!!! I have a question for now and may come back later :christmasblob:

Songs from 9Muses you like the most and would recommend H+ users to check out?
idk if you're looking for recommendations but I love this song so much so I will put it here

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I have a question!!

Has she noticed some changes in the Korean music industry between between her original stint as an idol and now? (this question might have to be reformulated a bit to make it a better question, I'm just throwing the idea out there. Maybe make it a "what" question or focus on some aspect.)

I'm really curious about what has changed! Also from her perspective, as she's now active in a different capacity with more of her own agency.

Last edited:
Top Bottom