Interview with former 9Muses member, singer and 'Miss Back' participant, Ryu Sera!

D

DR. K💉M 👄

1. What can we do to support sera in her in journey?

2. Any recommendation (song/performance/video/variety) for newer fans of yours?

[When I fell in love with nine muses, it was already too late, most members had left. But watching their previous performances, Sera was easily one of my faves. Her voice and charisma catches your attention. Yet she seemed so humble in her YouTube channel. I hope this goes well!]

Last edited by a moderator:

JerryTheAlf

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,700
interview.png

Hello, lovely people of H+! How are you today? PR team brings you wonderful news that we got our first interview with lovely and talented - Ryu Sera! She is a singer, former Nine Muses member and leader, and a current participant on TV show Miss Back! She also has her YouTube channel where you can see her react and give love to other female idols! You may also want to check out her mini-album, Stay Real, which was released back in 2018! Check out her recent release, Lean on Me, below. We will be inquiring her more about Miss Back and what are her plans and goals for 2021!

Me, your local Chococo, will be conducting an interview with her! :shablob: And I would like to ask you my lovely H+ people to ask her questions!

QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL JANUARY 16TH, 9PM GMT! (JANUARY 17TH, 6AM KST). We will be finalizing questions till then.

Thank you so much for your participation and take care!

can you ask her, what is her favorite live stage she ever performed on?

MedicationHelps87

Bounced Back 2024 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,488,851
Pronouns
He/Him
- What collaborations are you interested in doing in the near future?
- What do you consider your best quality?
- Who is your favourite producer to work with atm?
- What is your favourite memory of working with your former group 9Muses?

Last edited:
Top Bottom