Interview with solo artist, AVYN!

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,338,428
Hnet.com-image-73.gif

Hello again, lovely people of Hallyu+! Are you having a great day? Press Team brings you a second interview with wonderful - AVYN! She is a singer and former member and leader of girl group Peach Girl (2013-2014) under the stage name Mimi! She has her own YouTube channel where she occasionally posts covers and shares her adventures of living in Thailand. She debuted as a solo artist in August 2016 with her first song Marilyn Monroe Complex under the stage name IMimi (이미미) before releasing a follow up single two years later by the name of Ariari.
Her journey as AVYN takes off in July 2018 with Sunnyside. We invite you to check out her most recent song INTO YOU and to give her some love! We will be talking with her about music and her life in Thailand!

Your local Chococo will be conducting an interview with her! :shablob: And I would like to ask HallyuPlusers to help me out with questions.

QUESTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL MARCH 11TH, 9PM GMT! (MARCH 12TH, 6AM KST). We will be finalizing questions till then.

Thank you so much for your participation and take care!

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
What languages do you speak and which one did you think was hardest to learn?
What other language would you like to learn?

Are you going to promote more globally?

(I am checking out her music now :) )

Last edited:

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
You are welcome~
Still waiting for her responses! Also received an email from another (possible) interviewee, but we are unable to talk it out due to unforeseen circumstances! 🌻
Thanks for the update! :)

Good job on you getting more interviews. This will help grow this site as well.

Top Bottom