Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg she answered my question :poggers:
I know miss Grazy Grace would give me some standout pieces for my closet!! :poggers:
Great job, Ren!
And thank you to Grazy Grace for accepting to do this interview! :LovePar:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
amazing interview, Ren! you talked so well and the conversations in between were cute kflghf you were both very friendly and excited so the mood was great

the template of the video truly snapped!!! I love it so much, I also love the cute opening

excited to see the new songs she's gonna release this year, hope she does well, she seems really nice

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
thank you for your work, Ren, and also to those who helped with the video - you all did very well! a lot of good questions were asked, the vibe was very casual and comfy, and Grazy Grace herself was a great interviewee to have :heartublob:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭793,900
Wow, I'm not sure what my expectations were with this interview but consider them blown out of the park. You seemed so natural as an interviewer @Saint Ren! Good job to Llama as well for doing a great job with the editing, this was a really well put together video. Thank you to Grace as well for taking time out to answer all our questions. I'll definitely be checking out more of her content.

To sum it all up, this was a great interview & video (I'm so glad you left in the blooper at the end lol)! :shablob:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
That's awesome that you got to do a video interview and got to ask Grace all those questions. I love how friendly and open she was with her answers, and I thought it was fun when she said she was a European a in her past life. :poggers:

Thanks for the interview and congrats on the YouTube debut; I really love the the visuals/editing of the video from the opening to the bloopers. :shablob:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
i forgot to mention the cutest part was the bloopers :BoredPar: :christmasblob:

The kid voice saying subscribe to Hallyu+ is my little brother. I couldn't say it at all and just gave up and let him do it :somicry:

The bloopers were a surprise, I literally just lived in Llama's email crying over how I sounded :pepesanta:

Top Bottom