EVENTS TEAM Orbs and Special Items - FAQ and Redemption

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
rCXd7fH.png

We, the events team, always strive to make your experience in this forum better.
We gave you the Elite Ranking System. We gave you amazing events.
And now we give you something truly precious: ørbs.

What are ørbs?
They are a currency that can be redeemed to purchase Special Items and +Cards.
All Event Team games will now offer ørbs as the prizes for the Top 3. They can also be acquired through other means such as:
  • Purchasing from other users, with the maximum price of a single ørb being 100,000 plus coins*.
  • Purchasing directly from the events team; you get one ørb for a price of 100,000 plus coins. Currently, there is a purchase cap of 15 orbs/month per user.
  • You can also acquire them via the special monthly giveaway.
*A user cannot sell an ørb for more than 100,000 plus coins per ørb. If they are found doing so, they will face repercussions.

What are Special Items?
These are inventory items that you can only purchase with ørbs. Once you have collected the relevant amount of ørbs needed to purchase a certain item, you can buy the item by filling out the respective item's form (available below) and post it here in this thread.
Items can also be acquired via certain events. If an item is acquired via an event, you need to fill the specific form found in the How to Redeem an Item won via an Event section of the FAQ.

What Special Items are available?

Unique Award
An Award that does not have any restrictions. It is up to you to decide how you want it to look! It can be changed once a year. Only 3 will be available for purchase in a 6-month period.

Username:
Image link:
Other details:

Unique Item
You can get anything you want as a unique item. However, you cannot overlap with existing items such as pendants, etc, and it needs to abide by Hallyuplus rules. You also cannot choose the same item as someone else. Transparent background is allowed.

ymGbXWOZG9-qroSeiX0V7c38nk6f5QAu4uJoHHePU8pxyJrXO_uMMBMl3r0PXASCzcGxPch09Ea-LhSGqILb5WRLQBS12IwHno64l4dCKaui74r6hvwws0OhXnlpb70H-3Nxu3V6
Username:
Name of the Unique Item:
Image link:
Other details:

Pendant
You can get a pendant for a celebrity or even a group of your choice. Once you get it, no one else can get a pendant for that individual/group. However, if you did pick a group, other users can pick a member from that group but not the group itself.

QRAl2fT1yz_LndMZngvCOMZoICvVHH5ukr_vJDoLq7Cub60TyqQZaeYj6N91wfvP2f6Tkuvy2ycJoXVErR69Qk-QW-qd53hhg7WqZdLIT3-CI2fiW-7yZk1nPL8H04KTkPfE4f6d
Username:
Name of the Pendant:
Image link:
Group/Celebrity:
Other details:

IdolxUser Ring
Share a ring with your idol. Effective 07/15/21, you now can have a right with 2 idols and 1 user (aka the Wedding Ring between users). A white background is needed for the image.

Username:
Idol you wish to have a right with:
Image Link:
Other details:

Friendship Bracelet
You can get a friendship bracelet with either another user (or users) or a celebrity. If you get a bracelet with another user, you must tag them when posting the form and they must react to your post to confirm approval. If you have a fallout, you may get a refund oor request a name change (please @soozie for this request)

Users can pick a celebrity or idol with whom another user already has a friendship bracelet. However, they cannot pick the same bracelet image and need to submit a different one. A white background is needed for the image.

For bracelets with users, you may share them with a max of 5 other users. However, for every user after the first user you pick, you need to pay an extra 1 ørbs. Once you have already completed the form and are granted the bracelet, you cannot add more users to it and need to purchase a new bracelet.

u65g6S-JmLQ0Fy7LN8n2Rq4aNKFV3XRbACjLvbKTq3tFZCBY-6h32N0luiDWIN9TfgkvH97NEIdanAy3bhHLkBpsB_G13zdpBUcBnUlVUVGSgsuXTiM6Iaqw3Su6Z0HS7J55Fft7
Username:
Celebrity/User(s):
Image Link:
Name of the Bracelet:
Other details:

Celebrity Signature
You can get the signature of your favorite celebrity using this. This is not a unique item so other users can get the same signature if they purchase the item with orbs. Celebrities can be international, so it does not only apply to Asian celebrities.

fbN-HWAKWO9E4Xt8JuOuDFYGAID-JKK1WW-KBChL_JFWFuYkLLtzceTRqr2iB2BZZOY_UTIIAvr2fanbmdxdsqayE9UpuFMsvpINO8mOUwMAJs_w19WBAtdbpt8Icj_bPNZBKYkE
Username:
Image Link:
Celebrity:
Other details:

UserxUser Couple Item
These couple items may be shared between any users. Note that items that are currently existing in the orb store are not eligible (e.g. couples’ rings). Both couple items must be in the same picture. This is not a unique item so other users can get the same item if they wish as long as they purchase the item with orbs.

zgCXA7v-uVnSuGaMfIfKYK-AVb5kre4-gxn1yecAcAo9OyNbS1UAaH_NmXY4EF_3qjjdSORskzuDlt0LaJiLZnEFG-nbGiMDML3hrog-e39C6Mk5XcmyudwcqeBAmoOI1QZkM5oI
Username:
The user whom you’re sharing the item with:
Name of the Item:
Image Link:
Other details:

Idol’s Pet Polaroid
You can have a polaroid of your idol's pet. You must submit a picture of an idol's pet using one of our polaroid templates linked below. You must also use the standard wording as indicated in the linked form. Each unique pet may only be adopted by 1 user.

o-ywixlwTcrJeKocv26OKQZijvTL4ztMbdD6DSpFMV4QICzR8P3iMShZSIYYCzKl0hBVq0YEnevG5RH_8foLgv_hHMdyXKuszL0gJE2kH4KvKWdHMuXxfMv6iRFH5LxKAWluYo2l

qqSZGFqwBKGbNu-_Ki4r1VB88CxwKRuVViz1HUCnCeOtm3rFHjWz8lrZjszJZrFHiz2Ai-xU4mpG27OFaI9noY1a9PQ5cf6UEnA7RhFWkMv0iMxDUi9GCjk9SvpABdqq386aU_-w
wxAZSfB.png
Username:
Item Name: A polaroid of [Insert pet’s name]
Name of Pet’s Owner (i.e. the Idol):
Item Description: Adopted by [Idol’s name] and [Your Username]
Image Link:

Zodiac Card
You can buy any of the signs regardless of whether or not they are your actual sign. This item isn’t available in the shop so to purchase a card, you must donate the ørbs to @Maginashi. Then include a screenshot of this transaction when posting the respective item form in this thread.

Regular-Leo.png
Username:
The sign you want:
How many signs are you currently holding (excluding the one being purchased)?:
Screenshot of payment:

Discontinued Items
These are items that were once sold in the shop but now has been discontinued due to lack of demand.
Note that if you have previously bought a Wedding Ring but now want to divorce the user or remove the ring, please @soozie or any of the available events team member and we will help remove it for you.

How much does each item cost?
Price Table as of June 2, 2023

As the number of orbs in circulation has significantly decreased, and the demand for these items has also gone down, most prices have been reduced by roughly 75% compared to before.

ItemsPrice
Unique Award35
Unique Item25
Pendant20
Friendship Bracelet12
IdolxUser Ring12
Celebrity Signature10
UserxUser Couple Item10
Idol’s Pet Polaroid5
Zodiac Card3

Previous Price Tables
ItemsPrice prior to 07/15/21Price after 07/15/21 to 05/28/23
Unique Award120120
Pendant7080
Unique Item70100
Frame60on sale for 30 orbs and then discontinued after 08/01/21.
Celebrity Signature4530
IdolxUser Ring4050
Temporary Stamp4050
Friendship Bracelet4050
Book Cover30on sale for 30 orbs and then discontinued after 08/01/21.
Wedding Ring2040
Adoption Paper1515
Divorce Paper1010
Collector's Stamp1010
Idol’s Pet PolaroidNot available10
Zodiac CardNot available5

Last edited:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,533
nQv7kVj.png

Frequently Asked Questions

How to Redeem an Item won via an Event?
To redeem an item you won through an event, please fill the form below and post it in this thread.
Username:
Name of the event you won the item in:
Name of the Item:
Image Link:

I heard about Idol/Anime +Card Packs but could not find any information on it in this thread.
+Cards have their own set of rules that govern their mechanics and process. Please refer to The Official +Cards Thread for more details.

Can I refund an item if I have already redeemed or used it for a while?
Effective 06/02/23, you will now be able to sell many of your orb items back for 100% of the original item’s value (this is based on the actual price you purchased the item at) even if you have already redeemed and used it. You may not, however, get a refund for a used item that was won or awarded via any events or obtained through the wandering merchant.

For the UserxUser Couple Item, Friendship Bracelet, Wedding Ring, Divorce Paper and Adoption Paper, we will evaluate on a case by case basis as multiple parties are involved. Please reach out to @soozie directly on the thread or via PM if you want to get a refund. Note that +Card packs are excluded from this a.k.a. not eligible for refund.

To submit for a refund, you need to use the form below and post it here in this thread:
Username:
Used Item to be refunded:
Was the item won/awarded via an event or through wandering merchant?:
How much did you originally purchase the item for?:

How can I sell an item won via an event back if I have not redeemed it?
If you won an item via an event (excluding wandering merchant days) and have not redeemed it, you can sell the item back to the team for the full ørb value. This must be done within 48 hours of the announcement that you won the item. Any later than that you will not be able to sell the item back.
However, you cannot sell any items that are not listed in the orb items table above. Also, some events may not allow sell-back or may alter items to fit the event. If this is the case, you will be informed. All prizes won in past events including Carnival of Souls 2019 will not be eligible for selling back.

To sell an item back, you need to use the form below and post it here in this thread.
Username:
Item to be sold back:
Name of the event you won the item in:

How to purchase or sell ørbs?
When you find a seller, you can purchase ørbs from them directly. Do keep in mind that you can only pay a maximum of 100,000 plus coins per ørb. Anything below that amount per ørb is fine as long as the other user agrees. If a seller does not send the ørbs to you or the buyer does not send the payment, please let us know and we will look into it. Also, if someone tries to sell ørbs above the maximum price per ørb, please let us know as this is against the rules.

To donate ørbs, simply go to SHOP and you will find ørbs next to plus coins. Clicking on ørbs will give you the option to donate it to your buyer.
uTNwBJRr2cUTR4jkPGezLiKwfSKLKgC9rKe4rouaYpiCIy6SQXrURghvxcjDjxUxICwXBtxc1pVuIK-WtZjn4RYJ_eA5KSlGZiiPw3aPC11Lc0rK3qy0OfMt9IYJa860Jqt6kMix

If you wish to purchase from the Events team, you can send the needed amount to @Maginashi, then tag @soozie on this thread. Each ørb is sold at the price of 100,000 plus coins when purchasing through the Events team. You may only buy up to 15 orbs per month.

Can I convert orbs into plus coins through the Events Team?
Yes, the conversion rate is 1 orb (from the user) in exchange for 100K plus coins (from the Events Team).

Can I purchase more than one item in the same category?
Yes, you can have one or more of the same unique items. The item rules will still apply. So if you, for example, have two pendants, they need to be of different people. For example, if you have an Akidoki x Jeonghan pendant, the second pendant cannot be of Jeonghan again; it needs to be of someone that hasn’t been taken yet.

Can I exchange or gift my item?
If you have redeemed your ørbs and purchased an item, you cannot exchange it with, or gift it to, someone else. You can request the item to be removed. If you do want to gift an item to someone, you can give them the ørbs instead and let them purchase the item on their own. Some events will allow you to exchange an item that you win with someone else, but this is not the standard and if an event does allow it, you will be informed.

I changed my username. Can you change the name of the item?
Sure, but you have to let us know as we don't know automatically.

Can I use something other than a white background?
Only a unique item allows you to use another color other than white as the background. Most of the other items require a white background.

Can I rearrange my items?
Yes, you can. Just head to the Shop+ Item Arrangement thread and request them to arrange your items.

What will happen to my items if my account is deleted?
If you have your account permanently deleted or banned due to rules violation, your items will be removed. We will not transfer the items to any new account you may have. The only exception to this rule is when an item has shared ownership, such as a friendship bracelet or a wedding ring; in that case, as long as one of the item holders is still active, the item(s) will not be removed.

Will there be more items added?
No, unless there is a demand for more items. Our main focus now is on expanding the +Cards system.

Last edited:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,695
Pronouns
idk
:ohmygod:
there’s so much to do and I’ll always be too broke to do any of them:feelsblankie:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
This team is not helping my gaming addiction :sejeongcry:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Btw does this mean events team will permanently stop awarding plus coins?

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
If we have simple games that a person on mobile can play I may secure one, though I won't hold out much hope. 💙
There are games which are simpler. Most games can be played on mobile. If they require a PC players are usually informed. I for one nearly always play on mobile. So dont worry, do come join if you can. :heartublob:

I hope you get a lot of orbs.

Top Bottom