Is it just me???

kimjuncotton

☔️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,500
Whenever I have a crush on someone (which I currently have); I try to both avoid but meet the person at the same time. Like before having a crush and we were just friends I would always go around the section of school where they have classes all the time, but now I don't anymore in case I would come across them. And when I end up not meeting them in a few weeks I suddenly miss them all the time.......

What should I do? I mean I do want to stop having this crush but I can't really help it. It's been 3 months now... :tears:

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Well, don’t avoid them. They’ll think you hate them.

If it has gone on that long, talk to them about it.

kimjuncotton

☔️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,500
Well, don’t avoid them. They’ll think you hate them.

If it has gone on that long, talk to them about it.
But do you reallt want to stop having the crush? :omgwhat:
I mean I don't want to ruin the friendship, that's the thing.. :( I don't have the courage to talk to them about it as well so I really don't have another option, not that I know of, and it honestly sucks because you have to be patient and let time make you stop this crush.
Why it's hard for me to admit and speak the truth is because I don't know if she even likes girls, and even if she would she probably 100% wouldn't share the same feelings. So that's gonna end up with probably losing a friend......Like I thought I was straight all this time and maybe because she has that tom boyish look might confuse my feelings but that's another story.

Nimz

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
I mean I don't want to ruin the friendship, that's the thing.. :( I don't have the courage to talk to them about it as well so I really don't have another option, not that I know of, and it honestly sucks because you have to be patient and let time make you stop this crush.
Why it's hard for me to admit and speak the truth is because I don't know if she even likes girls, and even if she would she probably 100% wouldn't share the same feelings. So that's gonna end up with probably losing a friend......Like I thought I was straight all this time and maybe because she has that tom boyish look might confuse my feelings but that's another story.
If you’re good friends, and she’s not a homophobic piece of shit, then the friendship should be fine. A little awkward at first but it will eventually flow back to how it was.

kimjuncotton

☔️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,500
If you’re good friends, and she’s not a homophobic piece of shit, then the friendship should be fine. A little awkward at first but it will eventually flow back to how it was.

OHh noooo she's not homophobic x)
Do you think so? :/ I don't know how to gain that courage though. Should I talk to my closest friends about this?...:lurk2:

Nimz

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
OHh noooo she's not homophobic x)
Do you think so? :/ I don't know how to gain that courage though. Should I talk to my closest friends about this?...:lurk2:
I would talk to the person involved in it. Just ask if you can talk to her about something and let it out. You should be fine. But hey, if she acts badly, she wasn’t worth it to begin with.

Top Bottom