BREAKING NEWS Itano Tomomi announces marriage to baseball player Takahashi Keiji + OG AKB48 members congratulate her

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,611,300
1609808259-20210104-itano-takahashi.jpg

On January 5th, former AKB48 member Itano Tomomi (29) updated her Instagram account announcing her marriage to baseball player Takahashi Keiji (23) of the Tokyo Yakult Swallows. According to her agency, there are currently no plans for a wedding, and the two are already living together.

Itano shared a photo of herself and her husband announcing, "I apologize for such a personal matter, but today, January 5th, I married Tokyo Yakult Swallows' Takahashi Keiji." She then introduced him saying, "I met Keiji-san through a mutual friend. We dated seriously for a year and a half, then decided to get married."

Itano continued, "I am stimulated everyday by his attitude towards work. I will do my best to support him fully. Also, I believe that becoming husband and wife means that you have gained your number one supporter in this world. From now on, I hope to support him by his side, grow together, and build a warm family."

Finally, she stated, "We are both still very immature, but it would make us happy if you would watch over us warmly. I hesitated to make such an announcement when the number of persons infected with the coronavirus is on the rise, and the world is facing anxious times. However, I wanted to properly announce it to the people who are important to me, so I decided to make this announcement today in this way. We ask for your continued guidance and support."

OG AKB48 members congratulate her
As expected, AKB48's former general manager Takahashi Minami was one of the first ones to congratulate Itano on Twitter. Former SKE48's Matsui Jurina shared a photo of herself and Itano saying, "Tomochin-san and Takahashi-san, please build a wonderful family full of laughter. I wish you many years of happiness."

On her Instagram account, where Itano made her marriage announcement, Oshima Yuko commented, "Tomochin, congratulations! You guys look good together." Similarly, Kojima Haruna wrote, "Congratulations. You two are so cute!" Miyazawa Sae and Takajo Aki also left congratulatory comments.

Meanwhile, Itano's junior Sashihara Rino tweeted, "The other day, I was talking to Kojima-san about introducing Chin-san to Ungirls' Tanaka-san... Tomochin-san, congratulations!"

Among the original 'Kami 7' members, Maeda Atsuko married in July of 2018, Shinoda Mariko in February of 2019, and Takahashi in May of 2019. Itano is the fourth member to tie the knot. The other members are Oshima, Kojima, and Watanabe Mayu, who left showbiz last June.

Source:

---

Congrats!!!

Top Bottom