its hurts soo much hurts i cry f*cking cry .... why im feeling soo hurt i just know him 2weeks fail love at 1st sight

eden

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,830
you probably don't love him if you don't know him personally. you just love the idea of love and stuff. don't exaggerate it too much this is what i would give you as an advice. but what holds you back to get to know him?

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
If you fall in love with someone regardless of the amount of time spent with them you will feel sad and hurt that is normal. However this not working out only means there is someone out there who is better for you and would love you dearly. :heartpar:

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
you probably don't love him if you don't know him personally. you just love the idea of love and stuff. don't exaggerate it too much this is what i would give you as an advice. but what holds you back to get to know him?
he's nice and we have similarities and he's sweet my weakness as Sh*t >.<
If you fall in love with someone regardless of the amount of time spent with them you will feel sad and hurt that is normal. However this not working out only means there is someone out there who is better for you and would love you dearly. :heartpar:
aww thank youu

Hormones

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,145
You sound like you love the idea of loving him more than anything, just try to know him and ask him out.

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
Awwww I fell in love at first sight too... I still love her a year later, we're still not together tho, but she's my friend and she means the world to me even if I lose THOSE feelings one day, I'll always love her platonically.

It's a beautiful thing, but can feel like torture...

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
Well whats the reason for the heartbreak does he have a s/o? Not interested you?
What happened?

MzKittyKath

❤️L.O.V.E❤️
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭904,900
You sound like you love the idea of loving him more than anything, just try to know him and ask him out.
i cant he's taken last night >.<
Well whats the reason for the heartbreak does he have a s/o? Not interested you?
What happened?
he didntt know i like him but he's taken

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
I'll just gonna leave it here for you to remind that it's okay!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom