It's time to help pick User of the Month for December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭227,571
Pronouns
She/Her
userdece.png

November is almost in the books! H+ reached 2,000 beautiful users and as always, we need YOUR help to pick out of the best!
Of course, your vote is important, but staff will also have a say in who they pick.

HERE'S HOW YOU VOTE:

Fill out this form right here:
Username:
My pick:
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?:
You can post here in this thread or PM ME (@roseychu) your vote. Please title the PM "User of the Month December 2019 Vote"

Give us a good explanation as to why, vote only ONCE and don't vote for yourself, please.

The next user of the month will be announced on December 2nd.

Thanks everyone!​

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Username: Rektinq
My pick: Mina
I think that Mina really deserves the user of the month because of how much work she always does. I always see Mina doing so much work in awards threads like Request a Mock Badge Thread and Pre-approval thread. Ofc I know this doesn't mean she's doing most of the work since I know everyone in awards is working hard, but just seeing Mina always making so many badges and responding to people in pre-approval I think that she really works hard to improve the badges on H+ and really helps out this community so much. I want all her work to be acknowledged and I really think that for a month she should be the user of the month. She also is such a nice person, someone who is so welcoming and welcomes everyone so warmly. In Frostbite thread I see her giving people a warm welcome, and I’ve seen a lot of people slowly use the site more because of how warmly they were welcomed by everyone on the thread like Mina.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,176,500
Username: BboBunnyBona
My pick: MicrowavedTea
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: User volunteer to make free OP designs whenever she can and it helped many threads to have pretty OPs

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Username: Baymax
My pick: bobo
Bobo has such a colourful personality and brings flavour into the forums; definitely one of the most humorous members here who know how to liven up the community! She acknowledges the efforts of everyone and does her best to interact with a wide range of users on the forums. Not only does she get herself deeply involved with the community (particularly games/events), she has gone out of her way to try and host some herself as well as create discussion and update threads to help the forum grow.

#bobouserofthemonthdecember2k19

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Username: softest_bun
My pick: Saint Renjun
Ren put a lot of effort into this forum, and has dedicated a lot to ensure the success of the events she was involved in. Even if she stayed up all night, she would stress over every detail. Even if she has moved on, and finally gets to do her favorite hobby, I really appreciate what she has done. I was able to make a lot of GFX for her, and she has always been appreciative to me, and the users who have played her games. She is very blunt, but she really does wish everyone the best. I'm not even technically in MC, and she has always made me feel like a part of their group. I know she has done this for other users as well. Since she has done so much, and is finally moving in with us plebs, I think she would be a great user of the month.

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Username: softest_bun
Ren put a lot of effort into this forum, and has dedicated a lot to ensure the success of the events she was involved in. Even if she stayed up all night, she would stress over every detail. Even if she has moved on, and finally gets to do her favorite hobby, I really appreciate what she has done. I was able to make a lot of GFX for her, and she has always been appreciative to me, and the users who have played her games. She is very blunt, but she really does wish everyone the best. I'm not even technically in MC, and she has always made me feel like a part of their group. I know she has done this for other users as well. Since she has done so much, and is finally moving in with us plebs, I think she would be a great user of the month.
Traitor :okbye:

Username: Ombre
User of the month: softest_bun
She is a gfx queen and she always there for people when the they need her. She has shown alot of patience and with her idea of CCS she's is helping everyone make better quality gfx's.

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Traitor :okbye:

Username: Ombre
User of the month: softest_bun
She is a gfx queen and she always there for people when the they need her. She has shown alot of patience and with her idea of CCS she's is helping everyone make better quality gfx's.
Sorry Golden, I always vote for you tho :okbye: thank you, you're the best

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: Baymax
Bobo has such a colourful personality and brings flavour into the forums; definitely one of the most humorous members here who know how to liven up the community! She acknowledges the efforts of everyone and does her best to interact with a wide range of users on the forums. Not only does she get herself deeply involved with the community (particularly games/events), she has gone out of her way to try and host some herself as well as create discussion and update threads to help the forum grow.

#bobouserofthemonthdecember2k19
uwu thank you baymax
tenor.gif

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,454
Pronouns
She/Her
Username: sm maid
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: she makes the forums a brighter place

WithJuyeon

Girl Group Trash | WJSN ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,009,320
Username: WithJuyeon
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: bobo is bobo, enough said :judgingyou: she's friendly, contributes to the forum by hosting games and participating in many games and events, she brings joy to the forum. bobo for user of the year :wow:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: WithJuyeon
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: bobo is bobo, enough said :judgingyou: she's friendly, contributes to the forum by hosting games and participating in many games and events, she brings joy to the forum. bobo for user of the year :wow:
OMGGGGG Ju, thank you
original.gif

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Username: miatheikonic
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month: I am picking this user for a third time now, meaning I think this user needs to be acknowledged for once for all she did for forum. Ren left events team earlier this month after giving all of herself to events team. She sacrificed what she loves most, playing games, to be on events team. She put so much effort in her games, she hosted such interesting games on which forum had so much fun. Finally she is a free butterfly, and can fully participate in games. Her participation in games truly leaves impact on gaming community here, as much as games she hosted did, as she never holds off and shows her funny, iconic antics in all games she plays. But apart from games, as gaming community is only a bit of Ren as whole user. Ren also tries to be friendly to every user on here, not just Musketeers Club. She interacts with everyone, and everyone seems to like her. She is witty, funny, bright, truly charming, and always shows it, it makes users feel comfortable aroud her, and slowly around forum too. Ren is never afraid to speak up her mind, and I like that about her because you know what does she think of you, there are no lies around her. You can either love her or hate her, but you can't ever deny she is iconic user :sip:

Here you go, will be back next month too to nominate her

S

Some

I know we were supposed to pick one but i couldnt so you guys choose XD
Username: SomethingThere
My pick: @speedthief , @カカロット, @AshithBangera , @Astro . @softest_bun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? Well for speed , カカロット, Bangera , Astro i wouldn't know whats going on in hallyu without them especially speed all very hard working very active in the korean section also カカロット& astro are active in others sections too they all work very hard if not user of the month i belive they deserve some sort of reward i mean they are not staff but they still work hard so i wish they will be rewarded somehow . As for bun she is active in many sections always makes fun games for both kpop and jpop fans which i appreciate so much. very friendly very helpful in award section she works hard too and deserves to be rewarded .

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,700
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? Well for speed , カカロット, Bangera , Astro i wouldn't know whats going on in hallyu without them especially speed all very hard working very active in the korean section also カカロット& astro are active in others sections too they all work very hard if not user of the month i belive they deserve some sort of reward i mean they are not staff but they still work hard so i wish they will be rewarded somehow . As for bun she is active in many sections always makes fun games for both kpop and jpop fans which i appreciate so much. very friendly very helpful in award section she works hard too and deserves to be rewarded .

thank you

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
Username: meltrosz
My pick: @Rinoa
First of all, she saved the forum from when it was hacked. We almost lost the site but she brought it back. She has also been a very good Awards Team Lead. And even with the amount of workload she has, she still decided to join Social Media Team to create banners for us, and really improved the aesthetics of articles and helped a lot with the images we tweet for the articles. Not only that, she has also been trying to participate in the forum by joining games and connecting with staffs and other users.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Username: bobo
My pick: mocha
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: Miss mocha is amazing at what she does, her badges are always super snatched!!! She has been busier lately and she still dedicates some of her time for this :heartublob: She's always there for the nugu idol awards thread, she legit saves everyone who is in need of keepers. Next week is her birthday so what better present than giving her user of the month?​

Last edited:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,905,013
Username: UMJI MOODS
My pick:All Hallyuplus users(I recuse myself from this)
Why do I think these users need to be Users of the Month? I have seen this community of people coming together and making this forum a good experience for all. Having a fun time and treating each other like family. Little jokes to bring joy to others. "Calling" users just to compliment the things they do everyday. The users who work hard bringing everyone the latest information on people's favorites be it in official threads or as an individual topic. The people who have comforted others in our recent times of grief and made a difficult time easier. The users who work hard to make sure that people can have their favorites badge, which all can see is a hard job. The staff who go above and beyond to always make our experience here the best it can be. Everyone works together as a team whether they are aware or not to sustain the forward momentum of Hallyuplus forum. That is why I think that everyone(except me) deserve to be the Users of the Month. :)

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250

Oh wow I'm honoured! Thanks a lot for even considering me :sejeongcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom