It's time to help pick User of the Month for December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedthief

speedthief Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,468,746
I know we were supposed to pick one but i couldnt so you guys choose XD
Username: SomethingThere
My pick: @speedthief , @カカロット, @AshithBangera , @Astro . @softest_bun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? Well for speed , カカロット, Bangera , Astro i wouldn't know whats going on in hallyu without them especially speed all very hard working very active in the korean section also カカロット& astro are active in others sections too they all work very hard if not user of the month i belive they deserve some sort of reward i mean they are not staff but they still work hard so i wish they will be rewarded somehow . As for bun she is active in many sections always makes fun games for both kpop and jpop fans which i appreciate so much. very friendly very helpful in award section she works hard too and deserves to be rewarded .

Wow thanks~

G

Galaxy

Username: Galaxy
My pick: @Rinoa
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month?: She literally worked almost 24 hours straight to save this forum from hackers, enough said
:somicry:

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
I know we were supposed to pick one but i couldnt so you guys choose XD
Username: SomethingThere
My pick: @speedthief , @カカロット, @AshithBangera , @Astro . @softest_bun
Why do I think this user needs to be User of the Month? Well for speed , カカロット, Bangera , Astro i wouldn't know whats going on in hallyu without them especially speed all very hard working very active in the korean section also カカロット& astro are active in others sections too they all work very hard if not user of the month i belive they deserve some sort of reward i mean they are not staff but they still work hard so i wish they will be rewarded somehow . As for bun she is active in many sections always makes fun games for both kpop and jpop fans which i appreciate so much. very friendly very helpful in award section she works hard too and deserves to be rewarded .
Wow, thank you! :okbye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom