Iwata Takanori to make his solo debut in September

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
1626451850-20210716-iwatatakanori.jpg

Iwata Takanori (EXILE, Sandaime J SOUL BROTHERS from EXILE TRIBE) will be making his solo debut from LDH Records with the single "korekara" on September 15.

Iwata made his artist debut in 2010 as a member of Sandaime J SOUL BROTHERS, and has also been acting since 2013. Ten years after his debut, he wanted to express his gratitude to his fans, so he started a solo project called 'Be My guest' with the aim of holding fan meetings. Through 'Be My guest,' Iwata plans to be active not only as a performer and actor, but also in fashion and even show off his oil paintings that he started painting as a hobby.

Iwata's solo artist debut will be the starting point of this project. His first single is said to include three original numbers that will help you to relax. The jacket artwork features an oil painting by Iwata, and the music video will incorporate ideas that he came up with himself.

To commemorate the release of "korekara," Iwata will hold an event called '1st Fan Meeting "Be My guest"-vol.0-' this winter.

1626452473-20210716-korekara.jpg

Source:

Top Bottom