Plus Coins
⨭991,330
D3dZzugWsAACvI2.jpg

Baal

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭96,320
I saw some kwizones mad .... they want a kr comeback.....

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
AKS really is milking them to the end. Won't be surprised if they have almost 10 singles by the end of their contract.

Really hope the song is good. Ngl, even as a WIZ*ONE, I was extremely disappointed in Buenos Aires.

Y

Yeddong

More yen.

I saw some kwizones mad .... they want a kr comeback.....

From COLOR*IZ to HEART*IZ they had 5 months of difference. Maybe they will release a new album early on September or October since it will be 5 almost 6 months of difference.

Y

Yeddong

AKS really is milking them to the end. Won't be surprised if they have almost 10 singles by the end of their contract.

Really hope the song is good. Ngl, even as a WIZ*ONE, I was extremely disappointed in Buenos Aires.

Sure, it would be absurd that having 3 popular members in Japan don't take advantage of that and release many singles in Japan, I don't think they only release less than 5 singles. I mean, AKB48 releases as 4 or 5 singles per year, surely IZ*ONE also does it before the end of their contract.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Sure, it would be absurd that having 3 popular members in Japan don't take advantage of that and release many singles in Japan, I don't think they only release less than 5 singles. I mean, AKB48 releases as 4 or 5 singles per year, surely IZ*ONE also does it before the end of their contract.
True but there's only so much fans can afford. They have Japanese concerts starting this month and now the single is announced.

AKB is able to garner high sales because they promote all year round and there's so many fans due to having so many members. Japanese WIZ*ONES are gonna have their wallets reach the maximum eventually.

Y

Yeddong

I guess they move it back at the end of the year.

I don't think so, it would be a long wait for November or December to comeback. OTR also wants some money and surely IZ*ONE releases 1 album every 5~6 months, something like Wanna One. If they comeback on October the next one would be in March-April, then August-September, and end in 2021 with a last album in the first half of the year. In total it would be 6 or 7 Korean albums with an average of 250k copies, it would be around 1.75M~2M copies in Korea, plus another 250k copies on average for Japanese singles (assuming they release around 10) they would be 2.5M copies in Japan, so IZ * ONE could easily sell 5M copies in the 2.5 year contract, something that would benefit both agencies. Of course, this doesn't include that their sales can increase a little more per album.

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
I don't think so, it would be a long wait for November or December to comeback. OTR also wants some money and surely IZ*ONE releases 1 album every 5~6 months, something like Wanna One. If they comeback on October the next one would be in March-April, then August-September, and end in 2021 with a last album in the first half of the year. In total it would be 6 or 7 Korean albums with an average of 250k copies, it would be around 1.75M~2M copies in Korea, plus another 250k copies on average for Japanese singles (assuming they release around 10) they would be 2.5M copies in Japan, so IZ * ONE could easily sell 5M copies in the 2.5 year contract, something that would benefit both agencies. Of course, this doesn't include that their sales can increase a little more per album.
I.O.I is coming back this October so I am not sure IZ*ONE will having the same come back as them and both of them are under CJ&EM

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Ooh I'm excited. Their Japanese tracks are good

Top Bottom