Jackson talks about MIRRORS, GOT7's new song & depression

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
Nice. I'm sure the album will be great. I hope he gets the love & the care he deserves. And that he knows that we are here for him.

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,863,950
Pronouns
He/Him
I hope he's taking care of himself. Please do not overwork, Jackson!

And it's always great to see his love for GOT7. Great article :heartublob:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Really hope he takes care of himself and that the people around him are also taking care of him. It's always great seeing people in the spotlight addressing mental health because if gives their fans the courage to also speak up about the problems they themselves are facing.

Also, one thing nobody can ever question about Jackson is his love and loyalty to GOT7. Most idols who end up having successful careers over in China end up never returning to their groups back in Korea but Jackson on the other hand, he's GOT7 through and through.

cheesymandu

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭193,445
Really hope he takes care of himself and that the people around him are also taking care of him. It's always great seeing people in the spotlight addressing mental health because if gives their fans the courage to also speak up about the problems they themselves are facing.

Also, one thing nobody can ever question about Jackson is his love and loyalty to GOT7. Most idols who end up having successful careers over in China end up never returning to their groups back in Korea but Jackson on the other hand, he's GOT7 through and through.

I just feel bad that he has to address this issue all the time. :( But yeahhh, he is doing great with his solo activities but GOT7's always been a priority.

Top Bottom