⨭8,468,746
Last edited:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
No omg, he was my favourite member :sejeongcry:
I hope this isn't related to that whole livestream incident. The backlash he recieved was way out of proportion.

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331

minimoo

✨ᵗʰᵉʸ/ᵗʰᵉᵐ✨
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,331
And honestly, since Ravi "left the company but not the group" we'll never even get an OT5 promo, and it'll most likely be OT4. It's gonna be so empty :(
And if my theory is right, there will be no rappers in the group I-

S

Some

I saw " Jellyfish Entetrtainment confirmed that " and i thought this was about gugudan

D

DR. K💉M 👄

He's still gon be on streaming which is good for him imo bc he's always been a frank and honest guy and not really the idol type I'd say. Before his streaming thing he really seemed bothered and upset by something which we will never know now I guess. And sadly a lot of things he didn't say were made to look like he did. It was overall just a sad situation. He did good with the multiple apologies, took a break and seemed very happy in his recent stream. So I hope we will get to see this happy side of him from now on.

And honestly, since Ravi "left the company but not the group" we'll never even get an OT5 promo, and it'll most likely be OT4. It's gonna be so empty :(
And if my theory is right, there will be no rappers in the group I-
We got a promo with Ravi as soon as he left the company tho. Vixx did their parallel concert with Ravi, plus he showed up in road to kingdom to mentor verivery. Bc he's actually still with jellyfish for grp promo just not solo release.

Sweetlight

☆☆☆ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭152,675
I wasn't expecting this at all... I'm not into VIXX though but it was just so shocking to me when I saw the news. I always saw them as a group that wouldn't really have any line-up changes. I'm wondering what's the group's future now and what is Hongbin planning now - whether he's planning to be only a streamer now or is he still going to stay in the industry as an actor or something

Top Bottom