BREAKING NEWS Johnny's jr groups SixTONES and Snowman to debut in 2020

-まり-

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,425
EBcNTFiU0AANSem

Today during Johnny's jr Tokyo dome concert it was announced that 2 Johnny's jr groups SixTONES and Snowman will be debuting next year. Snowman will be debuting under avex while SixTONEs will be debuting under Sony. The last group to debut was King & Prince in 2018 that debuted under Universal music sub label that was created for them Johnny's Universe.

ho4w6aC.png

SixTONES will be also leaving Johnny's jr channel and opening up their own channel and an instagram account.
SixTONES will be also on a nation wide tour in 2019-2018 that includes 19 locations.
their instagram account is
this

SixTONES (ストーンズ) is a six-member Johnny’s Jr unit. This unit was introduced for the first time on May 1, 2015, during Team C’s performance in Johnny’s Ginza 2015. The group was better known as Bakaleya6 in 2012 during the airing of drama Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou.

yL5ivhS.png

Snow Man will be opening up an Weibo account but still for now remaining on Johnny's jr youtube channel.
Snow Man will be also going on an Asia tour.

Snow Man is a Johnny’s Jr unit. This unit’s has been active since May 3, 2012. Originally the group had 6 members but after the creation Johnny's Island ,an agency created to manage Johnny's jrs, Johnny's Islands CEO Takiwaza Hideaki better known as Tackey announced on January 17, 2019, that 3 members were to be added to snowman making the group a 9 member group.

Last edited:

-まり-

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,425
Both groups and Johnny's jr Festival are currently trending on worldwide on twitter

EBcOsknVAAAr-T1

EBcOs8iUEAAB1Ao

2.SixTONES

5.Johnny's jr Festival

10.Snowman

tickleme

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,290
not to be Himalayan salt but i don't think it's fair for them to share debut announcements. like it should have been sixtones then snowman on different occasions. sixtones carried the jr channel with their views and got a lot of public/international interest, they climbed slowly but snowman just jumps into debut after a revamp??? that' annoying. sixtones fans were loud for a reason.:cautious::cautious:

Indigo

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,635
Sixtones :peepopbirthday: i used to like them during shiritsu bakaleya koukou

-まり-

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,425
not to be Himalayan salt but i don't think it's fair for them to share debut announcements. like it should have been sixtones then snowman on different occasions. sixtones carried the jr channel with their views and got a lot of public/international interest, they climbed slowly but snowman just jumps into debut after a revamp??? that' annoying. sixtones fans were loud for a reason.:cautious::cautious:
Snowmans views have been on par with sixtones after they added the 3 new members tho also this concert was the perfect place for announcements because it was live streamed on Johnny's island Tv.
They also made a lot of announcements on a lot of other jr related things too like other Jr units going on different tours, Travis Japan ( jr unit) also opening up an instagram and different future endeavours.

The groups has always done a lot of stuff together so double debut announcement fit them perfectly considering they gone threw a lot together.

tickleme

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,290
Snowmans views have been on par with sixtones after they added the 3 new members tho also this concert was the perfect place for announcements because it was live streamed on Johnny's island Tv.
They also made a lot of announcements on a lot of other jr related things too like other Jr units going on different tours, Travis Japan ( jr unit) also opening up an instagram and different future endeavours.

The groups has always done a lot of stuff together so double debut announcement fit them perfectly considering they gone threw a lot together.

i wouldn't measure them the same. travis japan has done a lot, i followed them for a while and i'm surprised they got so far and doing cm and work with mahone. i would feel bad if their debut was shared too. the company knew they would debut sixtones and could have done so at their solo concerts earlier this year, it doesn't make sense. if you compare the international and local response between the 3 then sixtones is the top. MV, multiple magazine features, cm, tv show features etc then announce debut at a joint concert....i feel for them and the other jrs. travis japan came far i'm proud. snow man revamp worked despite the apprehension and I see naniwa getting far past the tokyo jrs. they deserve their respective shine.

-まり-

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,425
i wouldn't measure them the same. travis japan has done a lot, i followed them for a while and i'm surprised they got so far and doing cm and work with mahone. i would feel bad if their debut was shared too. the company knew they would debut sixtones and could have done so at their solo concerts earlier this year, it doesn't make sense. if you compare the international and local response between the 3 then sixtones is the top. MV, multiple magazine features, cm, tv show features etc then announce debut at a joint concert....i feel for them and the other jrs. travis japan came far i'm proud. snow man revamp worked despite the apprehension and I see naniwa getting far past the tokyo jrs. they deserve their respective shine.
they definetly could have announced sixtones debut earlier this year but doing announcing it in tokyo dome is just a bigger thing. Naniwa danshi is gathering a huge momentum kansai jrs really deserve a youtube channel of their own.

S

Some

They changed so much the last time i saw them they were still bakaleya6 and shintaro was with snowman i think ....,i feel lost confused old but very happy for them they shouldve debuted way sooner remember watching them when bakaleya was still a new drama oh god i feel like a grandmother even though we are around the same age XD

Sergel

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,885
Visually Sixtones stick out to me a lot. I’ll have to see how they sound though. Kis My Ft was the last Johnny’s group I kind of got into.

Top Bottom