Joy King Enterprise filed a lawsuit against Jessica's 'BLANC & ECLARE'

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­793,900
Not even surprised. I've always thought she doesn't have a clear direction for what she wants to do with her brand. It's meant to be high-end but the products don't seem like it and she isn't popular enough to where it can boost up in popularity. Not every celebrity can be a good business person.

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­3,180,125
I think everyone whos not a fan of Jessica saw this coming. The stuff is too expensive with not enough effort put into design or marketing.

MVSica

✨🐻UjungπŸ›°οΈβœ¨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­130,653
Not even surprised. I've always thought she doesn't have a clear direction for what she wants to do with her brand. It's meant to be high-end but the products don't seem like it and she isn't popular enough to where it can boost up in popularity. Not every celebrity can be a good business person.
I think everyone whos not a fan of Jessica saw this coming. The stuff is too expensive with not enough effort put into design or marketing.
Eh both of you are projecting tbh, it doesn't say she hasn't been successful with her business . It says Tyler Kwon hasn't repaid the initial investment. Very different things.

Grape Soda

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­3,180,125
Eh both of you are projecting tbh, it doesn't say she hasn't been successful with her business . It says Tyler Kwon hasn't repaid the initial investment. Very different things.
If it was a profitable company they would have paid back that loan but its been seven years. The brand has no originality they're heavily "inspired" by chanel currently. Why spend hundreds there when you could spend hundreds on chanel? Your glasses are rose colored as her fan.

MVSica

✨🐻UjungπŸ›°οΈβœ¨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­130,653
If it was a profitable company they would have paid back that loan but its been seven years. The brand has no originality they're heavily "inspired" by chanel currently. Why spend hundreds there when you could spend hundreds on chanel? Your glasses are rose colored as her fan.
Lmao that's not really true , lots of businesses go through things like this. I mean she literally just built a new building with a restaurant. Net worth is the same as IU's. Now all of a sudden she's failed at fashion design because you don't like her clothes? Heard this argument many times and it's the same then as now. Blanc and Eclare will continue, whether you like it or not? I mean what's the point of commenting at all. Seems like such a waste of time to me:ROFLMAO:

Grape Soda

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­3,180,125
Lmao that's not really true , lots of businesses go through things like this. I mean she literally just built a new building with a restaurant. Net worth is the same as IU's. Now all of a sudden she's failed at fashion design because you don't like her clothes? Heard this argument many times and it's the same then as now. Blanc and Eclare will continue, whether you like it or not? I mean what's the point of commenting at all. Seems like such a waste of time to me:ROFLMAO:
I never said she failed nor did i say I didnt like her clothes, dont put words in my mouth. Way to play victim lol.
Her business has been poorly managed from the start. Its not an argument you decided to butt in on my opinion of the situation because you got offended.

Top Bottom